TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto V. (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471130)

Certinfy Nov 14th, 2012 05:30 PM

Grand Theft Auto V.

I'm sure many of you are excited as I am! New trailer released today and it's been over a year since the last one so it's pretty big news!

Also since this is a tennis forum it's worth noting tennis will be playable in Grand Theft Auto V! What else could you want, well apparently Mafia II developers from 2K Czech are working with Rockstar on GTA V, and what other game did those developers make only last year, Top Spin 4! ;) Obviously I'm not saying the tennis will be anything amazing, but wouldn't surprise me if the tennis was actually half decent. :)

Steven. Nov 14th, 2012 06:43 PM

Re: Grand Theft Auto V.

excited! gta is always intense and it's so easy to get lost in the game.

Sammo Nov 14th, 2012 06:44 PM

Yes I saw the second trailer a couple of hours ago and it looked awesome

Frederik Nov 14th, 2012 09:31 PM

Can't wait for that game. :)

It's been over 8 years since the last real GTA game... (IV doesn't count, that thing was garbage)

Sam21 Nov 15th, 2012 10:57 AM

GTA games are awesome... i was really into San Andreas on the ps2 a few months ago but i lost interest before i finished it. there's a fair bit of action in the trailer!! nice tennis court too :lol:

SilverSlam Nov 15th, 2012 11:01 AM

:hysteric: Released next year :rolleyes:

I'm not getting too excited though, after Grand Slam Tennis 2, I will NEVER raise my hopes for a game. :ras:

Mary Cherry. Nov 15th, 2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSlam (Post 22480255)
:hysteric: Released next year :rolleyes:

I'm not getting too excited though, after Grand Slam Tennis 2, I will NEVER raise my hopes for a game. :ras:

Have they given a more specific release date? I want to know when I can steal some cars and shoot some gangstas.

Frederik Nov 15th, 2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. (Post 22480272)
Have they given a more specific release date? I want to know when I can steal some cars and shoot some gangstas.

spring 2013... that's all we know

FORZA SARITA Nov 15th, 2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam21 (Post 22480250)
GTA games are awesome... i was really into San Andreas on the ps2 a few months ago but i lost interest before i finished it. there's a fair bit of action in the trailer!! nice tennis court too :lol:

i loved kill the sluts on the streets :lol:

Steven. Nov 15th, 2012 02:17 PM

btw did anyone else find it hard to get into gta4 compared to vice city and san andreas etc.? im hoping i can get into this one much easier

SilverSlam Nov 15th, 2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven. (Post 22480822)
btw did anyone else find it hard to get into gta4 compared to vice city and san andreas etc.? im hoping i can get into this one much easier

I liked the driving more than anything else in that game.

But GTA III > Vice City > IV > San Andreas IMO. There was way too much going on in San Andreas.

Steven. Nov 15th, 2012 02:27 PM

i thought s.a. was fun and i thought there was too much going on with 4 i didn't even really get into it before i put it down.

saul1333 Nov 15th, 2012 02:39 PM

Hope it is good, GTA4 sucked balls!!

Frederik Nov 15th, 2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSlam (Post 22480831)
I liked the driving more than anything else in that game.

But GTA III > Vice City > IV > San Andreas IMO. There was way too much going on in San Andreas.

GTA IV was horrible in every aspect. Story sucked, characters were boring and the driving controls were god-awful.

But it's impossible to argue with someone who thinks GTA IV was better than San Andreas. :lol:

Certinfy Nov 15th, 2012 03:41 PM

It'll probably be May next year. GTA IV, Read Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 were all released in May.

I agree with IV not being great though, it was good but nothing more. But then that was expected, Rockstar clearly took a more realistic approach to the game and it didn't pay off, the trailer for V more than shows they're making up for that now.

San Andreas is still the best though and it's not even close I think, will be hard to beat but so far V looks very promising.