TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Jelena Jankovic announced she would like to get pregnant before the age of 30! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470957)

Leon Daniel Nov 9th, 2012 11:09 PM

Jelena Jankovic announced she would like to get pregnant before the age of 30!

Jelena Jankovic said for a TV show "Exclusive" on a Prva TV, Serbia, that she would like to have a baby with her boyfriend Mladjan Janovic very soon: "Absolutely, I would like to have a family, and children in years to come. I would like to have a baby before the age of 30!" Jelena said.

Does this mean JJ's next season will be full of now or never moments? She will be 28 year old in February.

Pops Maellard Nov 9th, 2012 11:10 PM

Re: Jelena Jankovic announced she would like to get pregnant before the age of 30!

Is JJ definitely confirmed for next season?

Kairi Nov 9th, 2012 11:11 PM

Re: Jelena Jankovic announced she would like to get pregnant before the age of 30!

good luck with that. :spit:

Leon Daniel Nov 9th, 2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamondtieva (Post 22458026)
Is JJ definitely confirmed for next season?

Well, she never mentioned her retirement so far.

Stonerpova Nov 9th, 2012 11:17 PM

If that's the case then 2013's her last season for sure.

Cajka Nov 9th, 2012 11:32 PM

She'll be 28 in 3 months, so 2013 is probably her last season then. If that's her decision, I respect it. It saddens me as a fan, I thought that there was some fight left in her, but it's her own life and her happiness comes first. If tennis is not what makes her happy, if she's tired of traveling and losing, if settling down is what she wants, then go for it, JJ.

But I'm not prepared for this yet. :sad:

Sammo Nov 9th, 2012 11:34 PM

She should make a baby with Serena. Imagine, Alien and Predator baby, it would conquer both the world and tennis.

Manitou Nov 9th, 2012 11:37 PM

Does she have anybody specific to perform this act of impregnation on her?

--

Cajka Nov 9th, 2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manitou (Post 22458088)
Does she have anybody specific to perform this act of impregnation on her?

--

with her super hot boyfriend. I don't blame her, if I were her, I would rather make babies with him than losing in MM finals to Oudin. :o

@danieln1 Nov 9th, 2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammo (Post 22458082)
She should make a baby with Serena. Imagine, Alien and Predator baby, it would conquer both the world and tennis.

With acid blood too? :oh:

JJ all the way Nov 9th, 2012 11:53 PM

i wonder if the baby will mock-ajde as it is being born........

Sammo Nov 10th, 2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @danieln1 (Post 22458117)
With acid blood too? :oh:

Even worse, grape soda blood :oh:

Just kidding I love grape soda :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally Nov 10th, 2012 12:04 AM

This thread is going to be off season gold :oh:

RenaSlam. Nov 10th, 2012 01:26 AM

sl*t

pav Nov 10th, 2012 02:09 AM

Even I know she will have to talk some shithead into slipping her a length for that to happen,mind you if you had the time could be a lot worse things to do!