TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Dokic's Domain (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=469713)

DokDi Oct 14th, 2012 08:33 PM

Jelena's Facebook - Official Thread

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jelena's New Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jelen...29034597253832

25 November: "Hi everyone.This is my new facebook page.I will be posting info about me,my career and my life as often as i can.i will let you know all the latest news and events that happen and i will make sure you get the correct information directly from me instead of different websites and news sources that are wrong and that post incorrect information about me.Hope you are all well so lets get started and i hope many of you will follow me and will like my page.Thank you all for your support.XOXO Jelena."

25 November: So just to give you an update i am recovering from my wrist injury.I got injured already in March and due to some bad diagnosis i had to have wrist surgery in October in Miami.The operation went well and i am recovering,i have started practising but i will not be ready to play in Australia.I am really sad and dissapointed to have to miss Australia but i have to do what is best for me at the moment.So after a shoulder injury that i had right before my wrist injury i have been out for nearly 18 months.It has been incredibly hard but i will be back.I am working hard to come back and i will be back no doubt.Lets pray and hope to be back soon.Thanks everyone.

Sweety Darling Oct 14th, 2012 09:48 PM

Re: JELENA DOKIC IS BACK! Message For Fans:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokDi (Post 22322870)
"Hi everyone,obviously I haven't been posting for a long time.there has been a lot going on in my private life and I took some time off from everything this year.anyway,I am back and I will be posting more often from now on.I will let all of you know exactly what has been going on and what I am up to soon.hope everyone is well.Jelena."

Jelena's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jelena.dokic.984

:lol: surely thats not really her?

Edit: friends with Patricia Mayr :hysteric:

DokDi Oct 14th, 2012 10:08 PM

I'm pretty sure it's her. Friends with some players, coaches, TA people. :sobbing:
I waited to post it in here until she made some more posts.

This is really exciting, wonder what the problems in private life was though? :unsure:

cn ireland Oct 14th, 2012 10:37 PM

Wow, Jelena communicating with her fans:eek:

Sweety Darling Oct 14th, 2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokDi (Post 22323247)
I'm pretty sure it's her. Friends with some players, coaches, TA people. :sobbing:
I waited to post it in here until she made some more posts.

This is really exciting, wonder what the problems in private life was though? :unsure:

Maybe her and Tin split up?:confused:

DokDi Oct 14th, 2012 10:53 PM

^ That struck me too, but it would be really shocking tbh.

dok-stos Oct 14th, 2012 11:32 PM

Wouldn't her sex god of a brother be her friend on Facebook?
Either way
The news article has made me happy though :cheer:

hdfb Oct 15th, 2012 12:41 AM

OH MY GOD!!! I can't wait for WC playoff!!!!!

qwertytx Oct 15th, 2012 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dok-stos (Post 22323459)
Wouldn't her sex god of a brother be her friend on Facebook?
Either way
The news article has made me happy though :cheer:

I'm hoping it's because he does't want her to see how many cute gay friends he has lol I hope to marry him one day

Just Do It Oct 15th, 2012 08:52 AM

Jelena using facebook, with a random, 10 years old photo as a profile pic? :unsure:
I just want her to go to Australia as soon as possible because when she is there, she has to practice.

King Aaron Oct 15th, 2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokDi (Post 22322870)
"Hi everyone,obviously I haven't been posting for a long time.there has been a lot going on in my private life and I took some time off from everything this year.anyway,I am back and I will be posting more often from now on.I will let all of you know exactly what has been going on and what I am up to soon.hope everyone is well.Jelena."

Jelena's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jelena.dokic.984

Content not found? :confused:

Anyway I hope it's really her and we get more news soon. :)

Sweety Darling Oct 15th, 2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Do It (Post 22324225)
Jelena using facebook, with a random, 10 years old photo as a profile pic? :unsure:

It's that which made me suspicious :tape: Also, she doesn't have BFF Laura Robson on there so it can't be here :shrug:

DokDi Oct 15th, 2012 09:34 AM

Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?

Also there are 2 private pics of her and Tin (and it used to be Tin's old FB). I'm almost 100% sure it's her.

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently. :sobbing:

Dokic-Fan Oct 15th, 2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweety Darling (Post 22323164)
Edit: friends with Patricia Mayr :hysteric:

I think many players add other players to their friends list like crazy, even when they don't have much to do with each other.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Do It (Post 22324225)

Maybe she's new with facebook and has to check out the features for herself. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokDi (Post 22324347)
Yeah that pic is suspicious, but you think Pleming, Navratilova, Roger Rasheed, people from TA would add her if they didn't know for sure it's Jelena?

This!

Sweety Darling Oct 15th, 2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DokDi (Post 22324347)

Edit: In addition, she's friends with Dinara Safina, who mentioned Jelena as a "good friend" in an article recently. :sobbing:

Omg, Dinara looks like a 50 year old Russian hooker in her Facebook profile pic :hysteric: I need to look at WTA player Facebook pages more often for the LOL's.