Tennis Forum banner

Why does Vika hate Maria so much?

26K views 275 replies 93 participants last post by  PetraReeMona 
#1 ·
It was very disrespectful that she did not say anything to Maria after the match. Then Maria said good job after the photo and Vika said yeah and walked away. This along with the bump at Stuttgart is really sad on Victoria part.

You all can say all that you want about Maria and how happy she plays so shitty in finals and how great it make you all feel when she loses but she does not disrespect people like that. Maria is a decent person and really supports the tour like a champion.

Just goes to show you that you can be a winner and a loser all at the same time. :help:

#2 ·
maybe because she

1) has 3 Slams less
2) earns some 20 mln less
3) doesn't have even 10% of Masha's fans
4) is not considered a top star of the tournaments even being №1 for almost a year

In reality, Vika is just far form being a diplomat or politician..... She is more like Tyson/Ali type and doesn't care if she is polite or not.

#4 ·
masha is a bitch, and she admits it so i'm not denying that.
but vika is a major bitch (confirmed at stuttgart just because she was losing :oh:) if masha had done that shoulder bump to vika she would've been torn apart on GM but she's more professional that than.

anyway, isn't it great for the rivalry that they dislike each other :shrug:

#9 ·
yeh, i seriously think off-court she doesn't give a fuck about any player. even all the beatdowns from rena doesn't affect her attitude off court towards her (even if it's fake :oh:) sometimes you just have to accept defeat. we only exaggerate such losses because we're all crazy fans, but in the real tennis circuit it's just another day at the office, if you lose, you lose. no point in dwelling on the fact otherwise masha wouldn't play tennis every again

#35 ·
Jealous of what? :lol: Vika is number one, and is currently Maria's superior. All Vika is interested in is developing a legacy of her own, she's doing that superbly at the minute, and it just happens to be at Maria's expense most of the time :shrug:

#17 ·
I don't think she does. On court, I doubt she'd be thinking about being someones BFF or anything. Off court they can probably hold a conversation without trying to start a fight or something.

It's her job to be a professional tennis player and she's a damn good one. They both are.

#18 ·
Why should Vika love the opponent who criticized her schedule?
Plus Sharapova always acts like an arrogant bitch everytime she wins. It's pretty normal for her to be humble after the lose but it doesn't mean Vika has to take it graciously.

#20 ·
Why should Vika love the opponent who criticized her schedule?
Plus Sharapova always acts like an arrogant bitch everytime she wins. It's pretty normal for her to be humble after the lose but it doesn't mean Vika has to take it graciously.
Biggest rubbish I have ever read. It's Azarenka that acts like the most obnoxious brat every time she wins :spit: All maria does is wave to the crowd, not jump, scream and shove the number 1 finger in the air :spit: :hysteric: #delusion.

#26 ·
I don't get how people feel the need to knock someone they don't know and say they are not decent without really knowing them.

It's great the Maria can be professional most of the times, but she's not perfect. And since we have no idea why Vika is perceived as mad at Maria without fact, we are only speculating there is an issue or there are issues.

Sometimes it's just a matter of things simply slipping you when you give a speech. In your head you think of all the right things to say but then you step to the mic and is completely slips your mind.

I didn't agree with the Stuttgart bump, and thought it was a sour losing response on Vika part...

We need to stop creating issues where there are none.

And URGHHHH AT SOME OF MARIA FANS THAT ALWAYS THROW HOW MUCH MONEY THAT MARIA HAS INTO AN ARGUMENT.

Foxy

This post has been deleted
#37 ·
Bitter Pova stans in this thread :rolls: I hope the next beatdown comes soon.

I could say why Pova is hated by so many players but I don't want any more bad blood. :oh: Let's just say that there are multiple reasons.

#47 ·
Or maybe it's because all the girls on tour don't like Maria, meaning she must not be friendly to them when off court and the cameras are off.

The "hatred" of Maria is not limited to Vika.

#69 ·
It's ironic, in fact even pathetic, for Sharapova-fans of ALL people to come and moan about players not being friendly with Sharapova. :help:

Sharapova has made THAT her trademark: icequeen, get the job done, don't mingle with the peasants, yada yada... so how come you guys now expect other players to be all cuddly and warm with Masha?! :lol:

Reactions: oliviasmith
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.