TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   666 Park Avenue - ABC's new supernatural drama (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=469038)

Julian. Oct 1st, 2012 08:04 AM

666 Park Avenue - ABC's new supernatural drama

666 Park Avenue is an American drama series created and produced by David Wilcox and based on the novel of the same name by Gabriella Pierce. The series follows a couple who learns that the Manhattan apartment building that they just moved into, including its upscale tenants, might be possessed by a mysterious demonic force. ("666" is the Biblical Number of the Beast).

At the ominous address of 666 Park Avenue, anything you desire can be yours. Everyone has needs, desires and ambition. For the residents of The Drake, these will all be met, courtesy of the building’s mysterious owner, Gavin Doran (Terry O’Quinn). But every Faustian contract comes with a price. When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, are offered the opportunity to manage the historic building, they not only fall prey to the machinations of Doran and his mysterious wife, Olivia (Vanessa Williams), but unwittingly begin to experience the shadowy, supernatural forces within the building that imprison and endanger the lives of the residents inside.

Julian. Oct 1st, 2012 08:08 AM

Re: 666 Park Avenue - ABC's new supernatural drama

Anybody watched the pilot? What do you think about this new show?

eck Oct 1st, 2012 02:24 PM

This show is so fucking scary.

doni1212 Oct 1st, 2012 07:10 PM

I watched about 15 minutes last night because I hate watching shows with commercials. I'm going to watch it later on my computer!

iPatty Oct 1st, 2012 07:21 PM

TBH it was more weird than entertaining. A little all over the place.

LeRoy. Oct 1st, 2012 07:26 PM

I am a sucker for Horror films (that are well done) and until American Horror Story came along there weren't any half decent horror-based TV shows. This is one trend I am loving. More horror TV shows please.

After that first episode I have to say I am hooked to this show. I will definitely watch the whole first season hoping the show gets renewed. The nerdy/handsome guy is so totally my type. :drool: The lead blonde actress is also stunning. I am extremely shallow and I like my fave shows to have a lot of eye candy on the male and female side. :angel:

KournikovaFan91 Oct 1st, 2012 07:30 PM

It was ok but the fact its not on cable will mean it can never really push the boundaries.

I mean when Brian was done fucking his wife she was wearing a grey t-shirt :rolleyes: I know HBO, Starz etc. take sex scenes too far but nobody would wear a t-shirt like that while being fucked. :shrug:

I'll give it a chance mainly since Robert Buckley is HOT :hearts:

Helen Lawson Oct 1st, 2012 07:48 PM

Great show!! But someone who looks like Vanessa Williams would never be married to some old coot like John Locke, so once you can suspend belief on that, the show is fine.

edificio Oct 1st, 2012 07:52 PM

Anyone know when ABC will reshow the first episode? Sounds more interesting than I thought.

I'm pretty sure I've worn a boring t-shirt on amorous occasions before, though. Not on TV, of course. :lol:

Julian. Oct 1st, 2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeRoy. (Post 22266395)
The nerdy/handsome guy is so totally my type. :drool: :

I love him too :inlove: So cute :lol:

Sammo Oct 1st, 2012 08:01 PM

Vanessa Williams? Terry O'Quinn? I'm sold! :hearts:

Julian. Oct 1st, 2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 (Post 22266402)
It was ok but the fact its not on cable will mean it can never really push the boundaries.

I mean when Brian was done fucking his wife she was wearing a grey t-shirt :rolleyes: I know HBO, Starz etc. take sex scenes too far but nobody would wear a t-shirt like that while being fucked. :shrug:

I'll give it a chance mainly since Robert Buckley is HOT :hearts:

I know right? :sobbing: I was like WTH? :spit:

Julian. Oct 2nd, 2012 02:10 AM

Rating was shockingly low last night :facepalm: But it still beat out The Mentalist and won its slot. :o

CrossCourt~Rally Oct 2nd, 2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammo (Post 22266479)
Vanessa Williams? Terry O'Quinn? I'm sold! :hearts:

Love her and the pilot :D I just have to set aside some time to watch the first couple episodes :bounce:

Julian. Oct 11th, 2012 01:33 AM

I watched the 2nd episode and I actually like the show. But the rating is so low it will probably get cancelled after 1 season :sobbing: