TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=467205)

Spice Aug 29th, 2012 10:53 PM

Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

AT LAST, laura shows she is the BEST teenager of her generation. Top ten for Laura I know!

Volcana Aug 29th, 2012 10:58 PM

Re: Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spice (Post 22108036)
AT LAST, laura shows she is the BEST teenager of her generation. Top ten for Laura I know!

Well, she IS ranked 45 spots lower than Sloane Stephens :)

But re the thread title, I thought Robson became Queen of British Tennis when she won that mixed doubles gold silver with Murray. Today, she played like it. She looked five years older than she did during the Olympics.

KeysisGOAT Aug 29th, 2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volcana (Post 22108101)
Well, she IS ranked 45 spots lower than Sloane Stephens :)

But re the thread title, I thought Robson became Queen of British Tennis when she won that mixed doubles gold with Murray. Today, she played like it. She looked five years older than she did during the Olympics.

She won silver.

Spice Aug 29th, 2012 11:00 PM

I saw her match at the Olympics against Maria. She should of have the first set there! Interesting that she has been practising with Maria, that must of helped with the pace of Kim's shot! I hope Li Na does not destroy her! She just said on Sky she is major tired!

flareon Aug 29th, 2012 11:02 PM

OMG Are you a reporter for Daily star or something, please stop trolling laura... its people like you that makes me dislike her, yes great win shes done it now she has to back it up knowing laura she will go on an 8
match losing streak now :o.

PLAYER FORUM!

Rex59 Aug 29th, 2012 11:03 PM

Krajan's a good coach....

PhilePhile Aug 29th, 2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spice (Post 22108129)
I saw her match at the Olympics against Maria. She should of have the first set there! Interesting that she has been practising with Maria, that must of helped with the pace of Kim's shot! I hope Li Na does not destroy her! She just said on Sky she is major tired!

She has a full day to rest ( this is the Slam). Na should worry Robson does not destroy her! :lol:

Spice Aug 29th, 2012 11:05 PM

Hey you are meant to be British! I don't care what you think, this is Laura's biggest win and the biggest win in Women's British Tennis for 30 years!

Mr.Sharapova Aug 29th, 2012 11:06 PM

Oh the hype:oh:. Keep it coming :oh:.

ikemstar Aug 29th, 2012 11:07 PM

And candidates for the throne are exactly who? Baltacha? Keovathong? Gimme a break.

Spice Aug 29th, 2012 11:08 PM

HEATHER! Eleanor Dean is very good! What is up the Brit's tonight!

flareon Aug 29th, 2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spice (Post 22108189)
Hey you are meant to be British! I don't care what you think, this is Laura's biggest win and the biggest win in Women's British Tennis for 30 years!

Yes but your going over the top...
I think heathers win at wimbledon centre court was slightly bigger first time someone had done that for a long time...

KeysisGOAT Aug 29th, 2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flareon (Post 22108144)
OMG Are you a reporter for Daily star or something, please stop trolling laura... its people like you that makes me dislike her, yes great win shes done it now she has to back it up knowing laura she will go on an 8
match losing streak now :o.

PLAYER FORUM!

This seems to be a common theme among Robson 'haters'. And reading threads like this I can see why. We are an irritating bunch. I'd also rather not have this sort of clutter in the Robson thread. There's enough fanwank there already without adding the shit that gets posted in GM.

Spice Aug 29th, 2012 11:09 PM

No I do not work for the Daily Star, sorry to disappoint!

KeysisGOAT Aug 29th, 2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spice (Post 22108189)

No it isn't. Kindly sign off, have a cup of tea and calm down.