TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Siberian Siren (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Sugarpova (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=466568)

Maria rocks Aug 22nd, 2012 01:23 PM

Sugarpova

Anybody know how i can order some of Maria's sweets to be delievered to me in the United Kingdom??? Delivery only seems to be open for people in the USA?????

NashaP Aug 22nd, 2012 03:50 PM

Re: Sugarpova

I don't think sugarpova delivers internationally yet. I think you might have to wait couple of months but I think there might be some venders in the UK. You just have to research

jameshazza Aug 22nd, 2012 07:41 PM

There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them. :shrug:

NashaMasha Aug 22nd, 2012 09:15 PM

what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors, but not so much hopes to find it here

Anyway, i'l be the first to buy silver Ruble with Masha's portrait )))

MM_1257 Aug 22nd, 2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NashaMasha (Post 22069953)
what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors

Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...

NashaMasha Aug 22nd, 2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maja12 (Post 22070074)
Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...

no IT Sugar , but in Russia always is possible to buy smth , officially not supplied :) but i will have to wait a bit

MM_1257 Aug 22nd, 2012 10:05 PM

Oh... OK...

Advantage Me Aug 22nd, 2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameshazza (Post 22069446)
There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them. :shrug:

Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.

lefty24 Aug 23rd, 2012 12:30 AM

Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSV (Post 22070526)
Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.

x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.

carling Aug 24th, 2012 02:22 AM

Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags. :)

Maria rocks Aug 24th, 2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSV (Post 22070526)

Oh that would be brilliant if you could thanks for the offer xxx It does say international delivery coming soon and UK is on the list. So i will wait a bit but if i still have bother i will let you know!! xxxxxxxxx

Maria rocks Aug 24th, 2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty24 (Post 22070787)
Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.

What??? Thats ages away!!! If someone could get me some then that would be great. Just email me sarahlouiseburton@hotmail.co.uk and i'll give you my order and sort payment with whoever i need to. Thanks in advance xxxx

lefty24 Aug 28th, 2012 09:34 PM

I'm gonna be in New York this upcoming weekend so if any of you want I can buy some and ship it over to you guys.

I know for the UK shipping is less than $20.

os400 Aug 29th, 2012 07:37 AM

when will SUGARPOVA be available in ASIA ? or in Singapore ?

carling Aug 30th, 2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carling (Post 22076342)
Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags. :)

I got my order today! It's actually quite good. I thought Quirky would be my fave (bought two bags), but surprisingly I like Smitten Sour best.
I am not a fan of sour candy (or gummies for that matter), but Smitten Sour is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is honestly the best candy of that kind I have ever had.

Flirty is my least favorite. It's not bad. I just found it a bit bland. However, if you enjoy gummy-type candy, you may very well like Flirty. I think the Flirty Sour would probably be more to my liking. The Sporty gumballs are still sold out, but I am definitely going to try them.

What do YOU think of Maria new candy line? Would love to read other reviews. :wavey: