TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   ~ ♥ JJ ♥ ~ (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=877)
-   -   Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=464383)

Just Do It Jan 11th, 2007 06:21 PM

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Come on Jelena, win it all !!! Draws will be out soon ! 01:00 CET ! Lets hope she wont draw Serena 1R :scared: :lol:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

James Jul 21st, 2012 07:26 AM

Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 13

Volume 12

MaBaker Jul 21st, 2012 07:33 AM

First! Win them all, JJ :hearts:

Foon_JJ Jul 21st, 2012 07:59 AM

Next: Olympic!
Good luck!!!!!

Kampi Jul 21st, 2012 08:15 AM

My god...just watching the last couple of games of her match against Chan (recorded on ES). So ridiculous to see that JJ always played a slice on her fh when she had to make two or three steps to that side. Aweful.:o Her forehand was always a weak spot, but come on, never saw her fh sooo weak. And what is with that stupid swing? At the end she also moved pretty bad and looked tired, too. As I already wrote on GM.....just another pretty bad result. Sad.

Hashim. Jul 21st, 2012 08:29 AM

She keeps on out doing herself.:sad:

Just Do It Jul 21st, 2012 08:47 AM

Just watched 2 last games on eurosport. What a nightmare, seriously Jelena? She had tons of gp and bp yet she managed to screw them all. What's up with all the slices?

Miracle Worker Jul 21st, 2012 08:54 AM

We need a new volume already :hearts: With Olympic gold we will finish this before Montreal :dance:

дalex Jul 21st, 2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaBaker (Post 21874586)
First! Win them all, JJ :hearts:

lol, first post in Vol 12. was stats of Jeja v. Woz at AO where our girl had 50 UEs to 26 winners.

Someone tell James that Vol. 13 should be in the stickies and that Vol. 12 needs fired. :sobbing:

Unstable90 Jul 21st, 2012 11:31 AM

We be upset I know she will win a medal at the olympics! Just give her a dress with the Serbian crest and she will beat(kill) them all! Cha-ching cha ching

pj5 Jul 21st, 2012 11:48 AM

Just noticed there's a lot of derision against JJ.
Huge amount on GM, and some here.
Feel that another "mistake" from her and she'll be lynched!

It's just a game.
To me of interest will be to see how it progresses further.
I am convinced that one characteristics, (part of the "nature") of all living things is to turn on the "weakening" member of that group. Seen it many times before - and it's playing out here as well.

Let's put things in perspective.
Right now we are watching the BIGGEST crisis of Jelena as a tennis player. 2006 does not compare, since she was an "unknown".

Self mocking (when frustrated) is ok with me, but derision is a low thing. I think that loyal fans should keep that in mind. Now is THE moment when she needs the support. OK, it may be a meaningless concept, when it's only expressed on a tennis forum, yet ... even miniscule it means something.

Barker Jul 21st, 2012 12:31 PM

oh well, so much for the meaning of life
:crying a river:

Miracle Worker Jul 21st, 2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pj5 (Post 21875493)

It's just a game.
I am convinced that one characteristics, (part of the "nature") of all living things is to turn on the "weakening" member of that group. Seen it many times before - and it's playing out here as well.

Right now we are watching the BIGGEST crisis of Jelena as a tennis player. 2006 does not compare, since she was an "unknown".

Self mocking (when frustrated) is ok with me, but derision is a low thing. I think that loyal fans should keep that in mind. Now is THE moment when she needs the support. OK, it may be a meaningless concept, when it's only expressed on a tennis forum, yet ... even miniscule it means something.

Yes, she needs support :D But maybe she should also be confronted with the fact that her game is not good these days :hysteric:

Cajka Jul 21st, 2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pj5 (Post 21875493)

It's just a game.

Whatever her problem is - it's not the lack of support from her fans. She has so many fans all over the world, there's JJ Fan Club, people who traveled to Slovakia to support her and they were louder than the home crowd. It's a true that fans overreact and we are all drama queens here, but JJ's forum is not different than the others.

Safe-From-Harm Jul 21st, 2012 01:20 PM

Volume 13, it`s time for 13th titile Jelena.
Mark my words, she will win OG.