TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is... (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=464210)

Singleniacki Jul 18th, 2012 03:08 PM

Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is...

Oh thankgod it's back to normal. I've missed Heidi and Tim so much :sobbing:
All starts spin offf was so bad in my opinion.

Premiers so soon, excited :D :cheer:

M.P Jul 18th, 2012 05:39 PM

Re: Project Runway - Season 10

tomorrow :oh:

Smith Saybrook Jul 19th, 2012 03:58 AM

My DVR is set and ready to go for this. :D

Cage Jul 19th, 2012 05:24 AM

Woooo cant wait! :bounce:

the jamierbelyea Jul 20th, 2012 06:43 PM

Enjoyed the first episode. Was shocked that Lantie wasn't sent home, I thought Beatrice had a lot more in her bag of tricks. Already sick of Kooan? This cartoon character also should've gone insdtead of Beatrice. :(

Chris's gown was amazing. It took my breath away when it was being wind blown down the runway. Gunnar is trying hard to being a less offensive, but just as annoying Josh of Season 10. Although I was impressed with his audition looks, his jealousy of Chris throughout episode 1 was laughable. Also way over Raul and his various hipster costumes.

I think the lesbian has a cool point of view too. While I thought Ven (or Fat Rami as I'll be calling him) had amazing workmanship, I am just bored of him already.

edificio Jul 20th, 2012 07:15 PM

There were so many people I couldn't keep track of the names. At one point about one hour in, they showed a black guy I hadn't seen before at all.

Anyway, I didn't even know it was starting last night and had to watch the replay after finding out.

Lantie should have been auf'ed, and I felt kind of bad for the Guapo lady. Should have given her another chance. They never like anything casually wrappy and sweatery on this show.

Gunnar is a horrible person and his voice grates. Chris is like a baby Michael Costello, but he was easier to take than his enemy Gunnar, and he seems to have some talent.

The white suit with the floral shirt by Ven was just lovely, but I think you'd need to be quite tall to show it off properly. (Only Ramiesque in the draping, because Rami made me sit up and :hearts:, Ven not so much.) However, I wouldn't mind if Ven made me some clothes.

VeeJJ Jul 20th, 2012 09:51 PM

Me so excited. I'm gonna keep up with this season. That Japanese dude has got to go. like WTF

jrm Jul 20th, 2012 10:34 PM

i'm kind of shocked, only 2-3 that i disliked in opening episode (but then i saw preview for next episodes :lol: )

Gunnar :tape: when he says he hates Chris, it clearly means he fancy him :lol: but he doesn't stand a chance :wavey:

i thought Japanese guy was charming and i love polite people :hearts: obviously he stayed for excitement factor ;)

when did Nick Varreos turn into such a queen :help: i mean 'queen' queen :tape:

still don't like Garcia :lol:

Lorelai :hearts: she said she watched all episodes :lol:

jrm Jul 20th, 2012 10:37 PM

is it so hard to ask for one straight male designer :lol: correction, one non-stereotypical gay designer

the jamierbelyea Jul 21st, 2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edificio (Post 21872491)
There were so many people I couldn't keep track of the names. At one point about one hour in, they showed a black guy I hadn't seen before at all.

Anyway, I didn't even know it was starting last night and had to watch the replay after finding out.

Lantie should have been auf'ed, and I felt kind of bad for the Guapo lady. Should have given her another chance. They never like anything casually wrappy and sweatery on this show.

Gunnar is a horrible person and his voice grates. Chris is like a baby Michael Costello, but he was easier to take than his enemy Gunnar, and he seems to have some talent.

The white suit with the floral shirt by Ven was just lovely, but I think you'd need to be quite tall to show it off properly. (Only Ramiesque in the draping, because Rami made me sit up and :hearts:, Ven not so much.) However, I wouldn't mind if Ven made me some clothes.

I had the same moment with that black guy too! :lol: Gunnar is horrible horrible, and his voice is ridiculous. I have the same hair cut essentially as Gunnar and Christopher, so I'm looking forward to some inspiration. I did the same thing back when the beautiful Jesse LeNoir was on :hearts:

My big issue with Ven's initial design was that there was just too much. If the white suit was simpler to really show off the beauty of that top, I think it would've worked better. With the pleats and everything it became too much look for one outfit IMO.

WixsonFan Jul 21st, 2012 10:57 AM

My favourite reality show is finally back :hearts: Just finished the first episode

Gunnar is such a dickhead :rolleyes: ugly hair, ugly voice, ugly face and an even uglier personality, can't wait for him to get the boot even though I sort of liked his designs...will be funny if Chris keeps on outperforming him and he maintains his animosity and jealousy towards him :lol: I agree with the posters above that Lantie should have been gone, I really hated her clothes and as a female I will never want to be caught wearing any of her dresses, especially that flower lacey clusterfuck. The cloth she used are just not to my liking, and they appeared cheap and old-fashioned. poor Beatrice, I didn't dislike her stuff as much as I disliked Lantie's, and if those clothes are indeed representative of Lantie's design aesthetic then God help us.

On the other hand, I love love love Chris's gown :hearts: The black dress was, alright but I appreciated his attention to detail on the material and he made the gown so flowy and effortless on the runway, I loved it as much as the judges did :) I liked Ven's at home outfit as well, especially the white pants that made her legs so long. I originally thought Buffi's would turn out to be a disaster but surprisingly I liked the final product, same goes for the lesbian, I liked hers as well.

Kooan's a cool guy, and I'm glad they didn't eliminate him because I want to see more from him, his first episode designs intrigued me, although his extremely eclectic style may only appeal to a niche market, not so much befitting of what a typical PR winner would do. I can totally see LMFAO wearing his at home outfit :lol:

Miss Atomic Bomb Jul 24th, 2012 01:11 PM

Oh god.

Gunnar reminds me of too many people from my college and if he is anything like them, he is going to get so fucking annoying as we move forward.

Atleast there is more than one good designer for a change.

Reptilia Aug 17th, 2012 12:53 PM

The quality this season has been really good IMO. The last 3 have been sooo average, so its a nice surprise :D

Sonjia is so fierce :hearts: I love her personal style. She and Melissa are my two favourites so far this season.

Gilas. Aug 17th, 2012 07:29 PM

I hate Gunnar :fiery: I would love for Melissa, Christopher, Sonjia and Ven to be in the final runway show ;)

JJ Expres Aug 17th, 2012 09:36 PM

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vid...cussion-363221

really nice interview with the judges, who has 30 min free i suggest him to watch it ;)