TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Anapolis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=665)
-   -   Ana GIF thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=460246)

JAS_ May 27th, 2012 04:15 PM

Ana GIF thread
 
Let this be a thread for GIFs - both Ana related and miscellaneous.
It's nice to have them in one place ready for use in GM wars for everyone's enjoyment.

Here is one Cajka made some time ago.



Everyone adept at making them, feel free to contribute :)
Especially appreciated are the gifs with Ana's nice shots and points.

Shinjiro May 27th, 2012 04:46 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
From the GM thread:




JAS_ May 27th, 2012 04:56 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Thx.
There was one gif with one Ana's fabulous stop volley in a match against Dementieva, I think it was in Beijing - it's also somewhere in GM, but geez I have no patience to search for that.

Edit: I actually did some searching (can't believe how much time I wasted :facepalm: Ana remember and appreciate it next time ;)) and realized that there wasn't a gif, only a clip (unless someone made it later - my memory is really vague about this).
But it is this volley I was talking about

Shinjiro May 27th, 2012 06:28 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Another one...



But I can't find the better ones (twirls, dancing fistpumps...) :(

Harry. Jun 5th, 2012 12:03 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Officially my favourite Ana GIF ever. How cute is she? <3 I could die from the cuteness tbh.


Cajka Jun 5th, 2012 01:46 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by harry30 (Post 21583478)
Officially my favourite Ana GIF ever. How cute is she? <3 I could die from the cuteness tbh.


Oh, is this the match against CSN? :lol:

Cajka Jun 5th, 2012 02:09 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 

gaviotabr Jun 5th, 2012 02:21 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajka (Post 21583692)
Oh, is this the match against CSN? :lol:

Yes.. :lol: In Doha.. CSN was getting threatment, MTO.. and then they focused the camara on Ana and she was like that, messing with her hair.. :lol:

Cajka Jun 5th, 2012 02:32 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gaviotabr (Post 21583780)
Yes.. :lol: In Doha.. CSN was getting threatment, MTO.. and then they focused the camara on Ana and she was like that, messing with her hair.. :lol:

She was hilarious. I know that I was thinking: "What's up with her? Is she thinking about the purpose of life?" Then Nigel came with that famous quote: "I want to go back. Don't complicate things." It was hilarious. :lol: Linguae said that he probably wanted to spend more time with mom Ivanović, so we commented that Dragana must've been gorgeous when she was young (she still is). :lol:

gaviotabr Jun 5th, 2012 03:21 AM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajka (Post 21583808)
She was hilarious. I know that I was thinking: "What's up with her? Is she thinking about the purpose of life?" Then Nigel came with that famous quote: "I want to go back. Don't complicate things." It was hilarious. :lol: Linguae said that he probably wanted to spend more time with mom Ivanović, so we commented that Dragana must've been gorgeous when she was young (she still is). :lol:

:lol:

gaviotabr Jun 23rd, 2012 04:17 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Ok.. these are not Ana related gifs, but I found them funny!




































gaviotabr Jun 23rd, 2012 04:18 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
More:












Shinjiro Jun 23rd, 2012 04:28 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ajde?before=1322510464



SidTheKid Jun 29th, 2012 01:55 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 

Cajka Jul 24th, 2012 09:44 PM

Re: Ana GIF thread
 
Unrelated gifs:







All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.