TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Fed Cup (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1075)
-   -   Ukraine vs USA Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=456717)

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 02:15 AM

Ukraine vs USA Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012

A team which will lack Serena and Venus are the favourites but they could get caught here. If Alona Bondarenko manages to make a return for Doubles in time, her and Kateryna would be favourites for doubles and Lesia Tsurenko + Elina Svitolina are always dangerous players. I pick the Americans as slight favourites, winning 3-2

Uranium Apr 1st, 2012 03:53 AM

Re: Ukraine vs USA Fed Cup World Group Playoffs 2012

Every single thing about your post is wrong, sorry:lol:

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranium (Post 21201239)
Every single thing about your post is wrong, sorry:lol:

in what sense???

Frances69 Apr 1st, 2012 09:44 AM

Every single thing about your post is wrong, sorry

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frances69 (Post 21201905)
Every single thing about your post is wrong, sorry

what about it. Serena and Venus arent playing, the ukranians want elina to play

Kəv. Apr 1st, 2012 11:46 AM

OMG did you have to make a thread for every single tie? :facepalm:

And can't you understand? The person is a bot :spit: :cuckoo:

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 11:56 AM

I was trying to start a discussion. BTW, you do not have to use such harsh emoticons. i was only trying to help. if people dont want them, i wont make them anymore. i wasted 30 minutes of my life doing this. if youre gonna be rude about it, i wont do them anymore

Kəv. Apr 1st, 2012 12:01 PM

Im not being rude :shrug:

Im just suggesting you could just do a World Group Playoffs thread instead of creating one for each.

And they aren't harsh emoticons :spit:

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 02:17 PM

OMG, Facepalm, Spit and Cuckoo arent particularly nice emoticons, are they
And yes you are being rude, it doesnt effect you if a make a thousand but what you said undermines my effore

Uranium Apr 1st, 2012 02:35 PM

1. Serena has to play, unless an injury comes up in the next week or 2. So she will be playing. Venus is uncertain. Neither of those equate to 'they are not playing'.
2. Alona returning for Fed Cup and playing with Kateryna would be favorites in the doubles?:lol::rolls::haha:

3. I don't have any inside info for the Ukraine, but the last few ties has had the same 4: Kateryna, Lesia, Yuliya and Olga. I wouldn't be surprised if they want Elina Svitolina to play over Yuliya, but seeing as you said it I question the validity.

chingching Apr 1st, 2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranium (Post 21202801)
1. Serena has to play, unless an injury comes up in the next week or 2. So she will be playing. Venus is uncertain. Neither of those equate to 'they are not playing'.
2. Alona returning for Fed Cup and playing with Kateryna would be favorites in the doubles?:lol::rolls::haha:

3. I don't have any inside info for the Ukraine, but the last few ties has had the same 4: Kateryna, Lesia, Yuliya and Olga. I wouldn't be surprised if they want Elina Svitolina to play over Yuliya, but seeing as you said it I question the validity.

I am sorry I completely forgot about the American doubles players. But its not sooooo funny. They did come 4th in Beijing, are playing at home, on clay and have won a grand slam. Serena does not have to play because she played against belarus. Yuliya is injured and olga is in horrible form so according to a press release, olga may not want to play in the team

Uranium Apr 1st, 2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chingching (Post 21205234)
I am sorry I completely forgot about the American doubles players. But its not sooooo funny. They did come 4th in Beijing, are playing at home, on clay and have won a grand slam. Serena does not have to play because she played against belarus. Yuliya is injured and olga is in horrible form so according to a press release, olga may not want to play in the team

The coming in 4th at Beijing and winning a slam all happened in 2008. What have their results been since then, let alone what would it be in Alona's first match back in months. So yes, it is laughable. Serena does need to play since you need to play 2 ties heading into the Olympics and she has only played one.

hellas719 Apr 2nd, 2012 03:00 AM

USA could win this even if Lepchenko and Falconi played the singles...

chingching Apr 2nd, 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellas719 (Post 21205994)
USA could win this even if Lepchenko and Falconi played the singles...

You have got to be joking. Lesia Tsurnko and Katya Bondarnko are good playersa. Given how you like the ukranian threads, you should know that. Katya had 76 *51 on on schiavone

Kəv. Apr 2nd, 2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranium (Post 21202801)

They had Kutuzova instead of Bondarenko vs. Aus. I was there ;)

AUS V Ukr Only played 2 players each from their teams though :shrug:

Ukraine now are really weak, they were just lucking Aus put a Rodionova on and Stosur was in Germany.