TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   ~ ♥ JJ ♥ ~ (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=877)
-   -   Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=455774)

Snex Jul 28th, 2009 09:24 AM

Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

For all those JJ fans who'd like to discuss tennis related topics but to skip Seka, Tarja, Ceca, Brena, Karleusa, Ripanj... posts.

Zamboni Mar 16th, 2012 08:42 PM

Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Volume 1

Brena Mar 16th, 2012 08:46 PM

Thanks, Zamboni. (subscribe)

Cajka Mar 16th, 2012 08:49 PM

Delpo is such a Roger's bitch.

Daruma. Mar 16th, 2012 08:49 PM

*subcribes*

Miracle Worker Mar 16th, 2012 08:50 PM

Thanks Zamboni :)

Cilla Mar 16th, 2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajka (Post 21110955)
Delpo is such a Roger's bitch.

Isn't this like the 4th or 5th tournament in a row he's going to lose to him? It seems like that :lol:

At least DelPo won their most important meeting :angel:

Edit: It'll be the 4th time this year Olderer has dispatched DelPo :lol:

-NAJ- Mar 16th, 2012 09:26 PM

This year
Roger vs Delpo on ATP = Vika vs Aga on WTA

:lol:

Brena Mar 16th, 2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilla (Post 21111071)
Isn't this like the 4th or 5th tournament in a row he's going to lose to him? It seems like that :lol:

At least DelPo won their most important meeting :angel:

Edit: It'll be the 4th time this year Olderer has dispatched DelPo :lol:

:angel:

Cilla Mar 16th, 2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NAJ- (Post 21111125)
This year
Roger vs Delpo on ATP = Vika vs Aga on WTA

:lol:

You beat me to it :lol:

All of Aga's losses in 2012 have been against Vika :spit:

Brena Mar 16th, 2012 09:30 PM

well, I wouldn't really compare Del Potro to Radwanska (or Azarenka to Federer, for that matter :lol:).

Cilla Mar 16th, 2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brena (Post 21111131)
:angel:

NEVER FORGET :inlove:

I couldn't give a shit about Del Potro, but that will always remain a special moment :inlove:

Cilla Mar 16th, 2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brena (Post 21111142)
well, I wouldn't really compare Del Potro to Radwanska (or Azarenka to Federer, for that matter :lol:).

Let's go KerberGOAT :cheer:

At the beginning of AO, I was still a mild-ish "supporter" of Azarenka. How things change :spit: TBH, deep down I think I'm just a hater & unattractive on the inside :awww: #jealousy

@PseudoFed is by far the best parody account on twitter :lol:

Quote:

@PseudoFed: Nice and #humble to have ordinary people in my box #gwenstefani
:rolls:

Brena Mar 16th, 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilla (Post 21111147)
NEVER FORGET :inlove:

I couldn't give a shit about Del Potro, but that will always remain a special moment :inlove:

He's earned a special place in my heart for that. I might have his name and the date of that final tattooed somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilla (Post 21111166)
Let's go KerberGOAT :cheer:

At the beginning of AO, I was still a mild-ish "supporter" of Azarenka. How things change :spit: TBH, deep down I think I'm just a hater & unattractive on the inside :awww: #jealousy

Hmmm, I don't know who to cheer for again because of those retarded Serbian ancitards - I might need Shriekarenka as the last line of defense from Her Anciness should Maria go insane as she sometimes does. Otherwise, my order of preferences would be: Kerber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharapova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ana>Azarenka

Cilla Mar 16th, 2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brena (Post 21111203)
He's earned a special place in my heart for that. I might have his name and the date of that final tattooed somewhere.

We should get matching tattoos to mark that momentous occasion :inlove:

Quote:

Hmmm, I don't know who to cheer for again because of those retarded Serbian ancitards - I might need Shriekarenka as the last line of defense from Her Anciness should Maria go insane as she sometimes does. Otherwise, my order of preferences would be: Kerber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharapova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ana>Azarenka
Edited:
Kerber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sharapova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Azarenka>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anci