TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Caroline Wozniacki (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1228)
-   -   Golf thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=455044)

Protoss Mar 5th, 2012 12:43 AM

Golf thread

Here's a thread to discuss Rory's golf rather than posting in Caro's main thread.

I'd have started it earlier today but I wasn't at my computer.

Jorn Mar 5th, 2012 05:06 AM

Re: Rory's golf thread

Jorn Mar 5th, 2012 05:08 AM

Like Caro he said 10 years old, he want to be No. 1 and win Majors... Now he did it!

CWTennis Mar 5th, 2012 08:26 AM

Congrats again!
He'll be at MSG tonight to support Caro!

Protoss Mar 6th, 2012 02:20 AM

I'm a bit surprised that Caro didn't stick around on sunday. Rory was leading after saturday and leading at the time she left. So why not stick around and see if he can finish it off? Wouldn't she want to see him become #1 person? That doesn't happen every day. :shrug:

So Caro gets to New York a few hours later if she sticks around...it's only an exhibition. :shrug:

DownInAHole Mar 6th, 2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoss (Post 21058202)
I'm a bit surprised that Caro didn't stick around on sunday. Rory was leading after saturday and leading at the time she left. So why not stick around and see if he can finish it off? Wouldn't she want to see him become #1 person? That doesn't happen every day. :shrug:

So Caro gets to New York a few hours later if she sticks around...it's only an exhibition. :shrug:

This has got to be the first, and I am guessing that it will be the last, post arguing that Caroline should neglect her tennis so she can watch Rory play golf.:lol:

Protoss Mar 6th, 2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownInAHole (Post 21058599)
This has got to be the first, and I am guessing that it will be the last, post arguing that Caroline should neglect her tennis so she can watch Rory play golf.:lol:

Hahah.

It was an exhibition not an actual tournament match and she was already there in Florida. If Caro started an actual tournament early this week and not friday or saturday, then she shouldn't have been there at all (or in the exhibition either).

CWTennis Mar 6th, 2012 12:35 PM

haha, would love to see those pics :D
cbfowler Chris Fowler
Rory McIlroy a better tennis player than his GF is a golfer. Told me Caroline snapped 2 clubs recently.On the driving range! had pics of it!

Jorn Mar 10th, 2012 05:55 PM

Today Rory plays 3rd round in a big tournament, with the about 75 best players in the world.

After 11 holes he's on a 3rd place from a 31th place at the start today, said he was a bit "off" on the first day thursday... ;)

Jorn Mar 11th, 2012 09:01 PM

On final day, Rory is on a 4th place after 10 holes played...

Jorn Mar 12th, 2012 12:32 PM

Rory sluttede på en udelt 3. plads. Kæmpede sig tilbage på sidste dagen!

That was his 10th TOP 5 finish out of the last 12 Tournaments played! impressive!

(Same as if Caro did reach the SF 10 of 12 times in a row...)

goldenlox Mar 27th, 2012 04:52 PM

Rory Mcilroy@McIlroyRory

Great practice this morning with JP and my dad... Excited to be going back down to Miami to watch @CaroWozniacki in the QF's tonight!

Jorn Apr 1st, 2012 06:01 PM

Any news, will Caroline stay in Florida for Rory's next big Golf Masters in next week? or has she already traveled home to DK?

Jorn Apr 4th, 2012 05:25 PM

It said Caro will be his caddy tonight at the Par-3 tournament... it normal they not use their normal caddy there...

Jorn Apr 4th, 2012 05:49 PM

Caro just said on Twitter she will not be his caddy today...

danes can watch on TV2Sport tonight at 23-01 and tomorrow re-live at 16-18 on Viasat Golf, before TV2sport start the coverage of the Masters tomorrow at 21:00 danish time.