TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Hello Kvitty (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1484)
-   -   Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=455041)

PetraReeMona Mar 5th, 2012 12:01 AM

Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

I hope you don't mind me starting a new thread :scared:.

I thought we could put miscellaneous stuff in here, plus any questions we may have or anything else we want to talk about.

What d'ya think?

I'll start it off by saying "I've got A row seats for Eastbourne on the Wednesday for Centre Court" :bounce::bounce::bounce: and I'm hoping to see Petra there :unsure: ). I can't wait :bounce:

If, by any chance, you don't want this thread in here, let me know and I'll delete it.

mac47 Mar 5th, 2012 12:32 AM

Re: Random Posts/Any Old Thing

You figured the original "off topic" thread has now become officially devoted to magic mushroom-induced spy thrillers?

bruce goose Mar 5th, 2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac47 (Post 21053759)
You figured the original "off topic" thread has now become officially devoted to magic mushroom-induced spy thrillers?

Yeah,I'm not at all offended by the premise here but,like you,I'm not sure that I understand it:lol:.How many miscellaneous/off-topic threads do we really need?:p

naranka Mar 5th, 2012 05:26 AM

I didn't interpret it (and OP didn't say it was) for off-topic stuff, but if it is, I think the thread is unnecessary. To make it something people would really use, I'd recommend renaming it something a bit more specific. General Petra discussion or Misc. Petra discussion, or something like that.

Petronius Mar 5th, 2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetraNo.1 (Post 21053680)
I hope you don't mind me starting a new thread :scared:.

I thought we could put miscellaneous stuff in here, plus any questions we may have or anything else we want to talk about.

What d'ya think?

I'll start it off by saying "I've got A row seats for Eastbourne on the Wednesday for Centre Court" :bounce::bounce::bounce: and I'm hoping to see Petra there :unsure: ). I can't wait :bounce:

If, by any chance, you don't want this thread in here, let me know and I'll delete it.

Very good idea. I recommend renaming it to RANDOM POSTS/MISCELLANEOUS or just MISCELLANEOUS.

As for the existing off-topic thread, it's what it is - OFF TOPIC - while your post is very ON TOPIC (related directly to Petra)

BTW, I'm planning my own contribution to this new thread which will blow you away ;)

Excelscior Mar 5th, 2012 02:10 PM

@Petronius.

Please tell us.

If it's about Petra; I hope it's juicy or good news? :) :devil: :)

We need some; any news. Lol

I hope she's in California already.

What's coming out of her camp, if anything?

PetraReeMona Mar 5th, 2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac47 (Post 21053759)

:yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce goose (Post 21053849)
Yeah,I'm not at all offended by the premise here but,like you,I'm not sure that I understand it:lol:.How many miscellaneous/off-topic threads do we really need?:p

One that is not filled with James Bond. I don't tend to read that thread anymore due to the fact that I haven't got a clue what is going on in there, so I thought I'd start one where you don't have to sift through pages and pages of [insert your own words] :devil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by naranka (Post 21054270)
I didn't interpret it (and OP didn't say it was) for off-topic stuff, but if it is, I think the thread is unnecessary. To make it something people would really use, I'd recommend renaming it something a bit more specific. General Petra discussion or Misc. Petra discussion, or something like that.

It is for Petra related stuff (without James Bond) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 21055013)
Very good idea. I recommend renaming it to RANDOM POSTS/MISCELLANEOUS or just MISCELLANEOUS.

As for the existing off-topic thread, it's what it is - OFF TOPIC - while your post is very ON TOPIC (related directly to Petra)

BTW, I'm planning my own contribution to this new thread which will blow you away ;)

Cheers Petronius - as you can see I've changed the title.

Can't wait for the news :bounce::bounce:

So I won't delete it. If it's not used then I'm sure it will slowly fade away down the page :sad:

Petronius Mar 5th, 2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excelscior (Post 21055315)
@Petronius.

Please tell us.

If it's about Petra; I hope it's juicy or good news? :) :devil: :)

We need some; any news. Lol

I hope she's in California already.

What's coming out of her camp, if anything?

I wasn't talking about a contribution to the NEWS thread, but about a contribution to THIS thread. :devil:

Petronius Mar 5th, 2012 08:58 PM

Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

OK, so my contribution. I just received a special gift from a family friend.

Here it is :angel:

Translation: "To Petr, Petra Kvitová". Guess what my first name is :lol:

Back of the picture:

Translation: Petra Kvitová, 2011 Wimbledon Champion, and then a list of her sponsors

How was my friend able to get this picture with a personal dedication and autograph by Petra?
He simply wrote an e-mail to Petra's marketing company (office@tkplus.cz) and said in his e-mail that one of
his friends is a huge Petra fan (he basically said "biggest fan in the world" to make it more convincing :lol:) and
the rest is history.

Maybe you could do the same.

PetraReeMona Mar 5th, 2012 09:25 PM

:eek::eek:

You lucky thing. :worship::worship:

I'm going to do it!

Did he ask for an autographed photo?

What else did he say in the e-mail?

Did they send it to you by post?

I want one, I want one :bounce::bounce:

HowardH Mar 5th, 2012 11:37 PM

Very nice.

There's an ending attached to your name which must mean "to".
Dative case or something like that.
Petrovi= to Petr, I guess.

And when she signs, it seems she signs something like "Petra Kvit". Or since there's no dot, maybe "Petra Kvt".

bruce goose Mar 6th, 2012 02:29 AM

Had no idea that the other thread was THAT annoying to everyone;I'll go delete it now so that some of you can tailor an off-topic thread more to your liking and control the forum according to your preferences:hatoff:

Excelscior Mar 6th, 2012 03:16 AM

Congrats Petronius (I guess that has something to do with Peter)? Huh? Lol.

I saw the signed pic earlier, but didn't get a chance to comment. Nice!

Bruce, you don't have to delete the other thread. Keep it. That one is not hurting anybody.

That's why Petra #1 came up with this one.

To each his own, and/or choose/create the one you like.

No Biggie.

Queen Petra Fan Mar 6th, 2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 21056583)
OK, so my contribution. I just received a special gift from a family friend.

Here it is :angel:

Translation: "To Petr, Petra Kvitová". Guess what my first name is :lol:

Back of the picture:

Translation: Petra Kvitová, 2011 Wimbledon Champion, and then a list of her sponsors

How was my friend able to get this picture with a personal dedication and autograph by Petra?
He simply wrote an e-mail to Petra's marketing company (office@tkplus.cz) and said in his e-mail that one of
his friends is a huge Petra fan (he basically said "biggest fan in the world" to make it more convincing :lol:) and
the rest is history.

Maybe you could do the same.

Nice work Petronius! Enjoy!

Could you post an address please? Thanks in advance.

I bought myself a Wilson Tour BLX racquet for Christmas.

That ought to be worth something to them! :)

I hope they have a big stack of those signed posters for us. :bounce:

everythingtaboo Mar 6th, 2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetraNo.1 (Post 21053680)

I got tickets for Madrid and RG. Saw a lot of Petra on the hardcourts of Hopman Cup and AO, looking forward to seeing her game on clay live.