TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Siberian Siren (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=454195)

ServeCaspian Feb 19th, 2012 05:23 AM

Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits!

IDK but I can't cope without Masha. At least I have Christmas and exams to keep me busy over the official off-season. Anyways I'm just wondering what you guys think the rest of her 2012 GS(and other tournies) outfits will look like. To give us something to do while we miss her. BTW, if anyone was enticed by thread title thinking there was leaked pics, don't leave - participate :armed::lol:

Given the simple sporty vibe of her AO dress these are my predictions:

RG: I'm feeling something in the same vein as the AO dress, Masha hasn't wore pink at French in a while. So i think she might do something similar to her 2005 RG dress. I really loved that hot pink, but I doubt she'll wear 3 white GS dresses in the one season. I loved her 2006 RG dress too and I would like something fancy at a Slam again. However, considering she wore yellow last year and she's taken a break from blue this past couple of years I can easily see another Blue/yellow combo. But I think the 3 most likely colours are blue/ yellow/ pink

Wimbledon: For some reason I think this will be white :lol: However, I think considering Maria made final last year I don't think it'll be as simple as her past few dresses. I think it's gonna be a fashionista statement like her '07/'08 dresses (pleeeeeeeeeeease :hearts:) However again considering they've toned things down as they expect people to buy these dresses now it could be something like '05 which is equally :hearts:

OG: Masha missed them in '08 and this one will be all out IMO. Our Bitch is gonna turn up like a hot, stunnah assassin in Red & White.

USO: I never really know probably black, but anything other than something similar to last years night dress :o. I did love her day dress last year though. I would love to see her wear purple, like the purple I think she was meant to wear in '08 not lilac, not pastel purple, not dark purple but a nice deep purple.

*EDIT* Having just seen her latest facebook post i.e. the shoes (not sure if they're new) I'd say orange is gonna be hit somewhere down the line this year.

shaktincredible Feb 19th, 2012 08:17 AM

Re: Maria's 2012 Grand Slam Outfits!

RG : masha will wear orange for the first time at the grand slam stage. with the adv: the color of the dress will blend with the clay bla bla bla

WIM: simple white and boring like these past three years.

USO : last year she had boomerang on her back for AO dress and eiffel tower in her RG dress. maybe this year she will have liberty on her back and time square siluet at the top of the dress. with the purple color for the night dress.

seriously i'm dying for the picture :sobbing:

ServeCaspian Feb 20th, 2012 09:09 PM

202 views, 1 reply: what a fucking fail thread :lol:

cowsonice Feb 21st, 2012 01:00 AM

I don't predict anything innovative this year, sorry :o

When can she bring Layer-pova back? :crying2:

lefty24 Feb 21st, 2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profesorakittens (Post 20990175)
I don't predict anything innovative this year, sorry :o

When can she bring Layer-pova back? :crying2:

but when we had layer-pova no one liked her. :sad:

I kind of wish she didn't have her own line so that she could go back to wearing the amazing outfits of the olden days.

ServeCaspian Feb 21st, 2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty24 (Post 20990191)
but when we had layer-pova no one liked her. :sad:

I kind of wish she didn't have her own line so that she could go back to wearing the amazing outfits of the olden days.

Same, I doubt when they charge $120 dollars a dress :rolleyes: they sell so well.

Sp!ffy Feb 21st, 2012 03:35 AM

I predict another boring year of athletic dresses. :yawn:

cowsonice Feb 21st, 2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameshazza (Post 20990196)
Same, I doubt when they charge $120 dollars a dress :rolleyes: they sell so well.

I actually own one of those dresses :secret: for a discount :lol:

abbller Apr 14th, 2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profesorakittens (Post 20990720)
I actually own one of those dresses :secret: for a discount :lol:

seriously i'm dying for the picture.

RenaPova Apr 14th, 2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameshazza (Post 20990196)

How well do her dresses and outfits sell? Does anyone have any figures?

ServeCaspian Apr 14th, 2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 703703obeyrose (Post 21268202)
How well do her dresses and outfits sell? Does anyone have any figures?

Apparently the Cole Haan range does well. I'm pretty sure her Nike Collection would too, just not sure about the GS dresses given price. Although, I'm sure posh country-club people would buy them.

claypova Apr 15th, 2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameshazza (Post 20978610)
IDK but I can't cope without Masha. At least I have Christmas and exams to keep me busy over the official off-season. Anyways I'm just wondering what you guys think the rest of her 2012 GS(and other tournies) outfits will look like. To give us something to do while we miss her. BTW, if anyone was enticed by thread title thinking there was leaked pics, don't leave - participate :armed::lol:

Given the simple sporty vibe of her AO dress these are my predictions:

RG: I'm feeling something in the same vein as the AO dress, Masha hasn't wore pink at French in a while. So i think she might do something similar to her 2005 RG dress. I really loved that hot pink, but I doubt she'll wear 3 white GS dresses in the one season. I loved her 2006 RG dress too and I would like something fancy at a Slam again. However, considering she wore yellow last year and she's taken a break from blue this past couple of years I can easily see another Blue/yellow combo. But I think the 3 most likely colours are blue/ yellow/ pink

Wimbledon: For some reason I think this will be white :lol: However, I think considering Maria made final last year I don't think it'll be as simple as her past few dresses. I think it's gonna be a fashionista statement like her '07/'08 dresses (pleeeeeeeeeeease :hearts:) However again considering they've toned things down as they expect people to buy these dresses now it could be something like '05 which is equally :hearts:

OG: Masha missed them in '08 and this one will be all out IMO. Our Bitch is gonna turn up like a hot, stunnah assassin in Red & White.

USO: I never really know probably black, but anything other than something similar to last years night dress :o. I did love her day dress last year though. I would love to see her wear purple, like the purple I think she was meant to wear in '08 not lilac, not pastel purple, not dark purple but a nice deep purple.

*EDIT* Having just seen her latest facebook post i.e. the shoes (not sure if they're new) I'd say orange is gonna be hit somewhere down the line this year.