TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=452908)

esquímaux Jan 31st, 2012 07:09 AM

Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

The zombies got Shangela :hysteric: :halleloo:

Helen Lawson Jan 31st, 2012 09:29 AM

Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

I was going to boycott the whole season when I saw her pop out of the box.

Lots of fatties and some pretty fug queens, we'll see. Sharon Needles is my favorite name, but creepy looking.

égalité Jan 31st, 2012 03:42 PM

Jigglypuff or whatever that bitch's name is is the hottest mest of them all. :hysteric: Love her. :hysteric:

northern lad Jan 31st, 2012 03:52 PM

Half of this year's cast had their BBQs cancelled. :hysteric:

Hurley Jan 31st, 2012 06:44 PM

Sharon Needles :hearts: Love this bitch :hearts:

dybbuk Jan 31st, 2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by égalité (Post 20874431)
Jigglypuff or whatever that bitch's name is is the hottest mest of them all. :hysteric: Love her. :hysteric:

Her teeth. :hysteric: Wtf, girl.

Sharon is my favorite. :hearts:

The one girl who acts like she's the shit because she was an extra on Criminal Minds or whatever is going to be fun to hate.

esquímaux Feb 1st, 2012 07:02 AM

I like Sharon Needles too. The witchhat :hysteric: Yara Sofia mini = Lil Kim post-plastic surgery :unsure: *DEAD* @ her trying to catch flies with that gaping chasm of a mouth :lol:

the jamierbelyea Feb 1st, 2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by égalité (Post 20874431)

CHALLENGE WINNER

Quote:

Originally Posted by northern lad (Post 20874467)
Half of this year's cast had their BBQs cancelled. :hysteric:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dybbuk (Post 20875359)
Her teeth. :hysteric: Wtf, girl.

Sharon is my favorite. :hearts:

The one girl who acts like she's the shit because she was an extra on Criminal Minds or whatever is going to be fun to hate.

I am obsessed with Willam and I don't know why. She's actually had some decent credits, most notably a 4 episode arc on Nip/Tuck. I don't know, maybe it's because I find Phi Phi O'Hara so irritating I automatically sided with Willam.

It's going to be a hot mess season for sure though.

I can't wait for this argument ..

young_gunner913 Feb 2nd, 2012 08:42 AM

LOVE this show. Sharon Needles struck me as odd at first but I liked her then she just massacred everyone in the challenge. :hearts: The gif of Latrice Royale is giving me life. :lol: I love her already.

Phi Phi is an appropriate name since he's as yappy as a small dog. Willam is a bitch with an annoying name. All the girls keep shading the fuck out of each other right out of the gates which I love. :lol:

young_gunner913 Feb 2nd, 2012 11:33 PM

Challenge winner: :hearts:

LeRoy. Feb 2nd, 2012 11:35 PM

God, some of the fugliest boys out of drag we have ever seen on the show. :speakles:

And one of the few cute ones got thrown out in round 1. :o

Latrice is the fugliest thing i have seen and her drag name reminds me of Latrine. And if you don't know what that means, well, "look it up".

Too early to pick a fave but Willam is not winning this (based on the way the first episode was edited). Latrine is sticking around for a while. I hope i don't throw up when i watch. :help:

LeRoy. Feb 2nd, 2012 11:54 PM

Too many plus-sized "barbie's" (yeah right, they wish ) with fucked up grills this season tbh. I'll go out on a limb and say a white or Puerto Rican queen will not win this season. :lol: Unless you are black or have some asian in you, you can't win RuPaul's drag race. :oh:

Did no one ever teach them not to show u r gums when u talk or smile? :help:

LeRoy. Feb 3rd, 2012 12:04 AM

You know Dida Ritz (i can't deal with that raggedy blonde wig she had on when she walked in :spit: while she described herself as a high-fashion model that was a mix of Beyonce, Carrie Bradshaw and Kimmora Lee Simons) will be in the top 3? Just the kind of queen Ru loves. Its like every black queen who is not HUGE thinks they are Beyonce. :facepalm: (Though i can see how that piss-blonde wig could belong to Bey :lol: )

LeRoy. Feb 3rd, 2012 12:13 AM

OMG the "Cher" queen out of drag. :bigcry: That face. Who did your face, darling ? a dump truck. :facepalm: So many messes this season. I can't. :sobbing:

young_gunner913 Feb 3rd, 2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeRoy. (Post 20886371)
You know Dida Ritz (i can't deal with that raggedy blonde wig she had on when she walked in :spit: while she described herself as a high-fashion model that was a mix of Beyonce, Carrie Bradshaw and Kimmora Lee Simons) will be in the top 3? Just the kind of queen Ru loves. Its like every black queen who is not HUGE thinks they are Beyonce. :facepalm: (Though i can see how that piss-blonde wig could belong to Bey :lol: )

:hysteric: Yes that tired old wig that looked like it was bought at a party supply store. :lol: