TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Sabine Lisicki (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1327)
-   -   Australian Open 2012 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=451360)

Geekking Jan 10th, 2012 10:17 PM

Australian Open 2012

According to one of her team member she will hopefully be back and healthy for Melbourne. So what are you thoughts from Sabine for this tournament? Lets hope for an easy draw.. :angel:

hankmoody Jan 11th, 2012 12:37 AM

Re: Australian Open 2012

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geekking (Post 20726585)
According to one of her team member she will hopefully be back and healthy for Melbourne. So what are you thoughts from Sabine for this tournament? Lets hope for an easy draw.. :angel:

What are your sources of information? As a rather pessimistic person, I will only believe it when I see her walking on court.:shrug:
Looking at her past, it has always been quite a bad sign, when she didn`t Tweet during injuries!?:mad: Let`s hope for the best!
But even if she`ll be healthy for the AO, she usually needs quite some matches to find her form!:(
I hope I`ll be proven wrong!;)

hellas719 Jan 11th, 2012 05:47 AM

Hopefully she is healthy ;)
GL! :bounce:

Ian Aberdon Jan 11th, 2012 05:57 AM

She seemed happy enough in Sydney from what I saw, so maybe she knows she will be OK for Melbourne. Whether the injury will reoccur in Melbourne though....................:unsure:

maturedgirl Jan 11th, 2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andman (Post 20727024)
What are your sources of information? As a rather pessimistic person, I will only believe it when I see her walking on court.:shrug:

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...Sw5P46aq6-sbnt look to the second vid.

:woohoo:

training and rain in Melbourne - we have our smiling darling back :hearts:

she's hitting a man :eek::lol:

everythingtaboo Jan 11th, 2012 06:43 AM

:bounce: I've never been so excited for a Slam in my entire tennis fandom years. GL Sabine!

Btw, anyone else apart from Mojo and myself going to be at AO?

Mike81 Jan 11th, 2012 07:30 AM

Good signs, nice footage :) So I assume she will play. I really miss her in the Sydney tournament, which doesn't interest me much at all with the way results have gone. I hope the Australian Open will be alot better!

Rex59 Jan 11th, 2012 07:40 AM

Tennistweets.com made a point that Sabine is already "out", allowing for Jarmila G. to move up to be a seed. Does anyone know if Sabine is truly out of the AO?

Tweet:

tennistweetscom tennis tweets.com
clijsters #12, serena lucky #13, looks like gajdasova needs 1 more wd to get seeded (lisicki already out)
5:53 PM Jan 8th

maturedgirl Jan 11th, 2012 07:54 AM

:eek::unsure::hysteric:

everythingtaboo Jan 11th, 2012 07:59 AM

Haven't heard anything official from the tournament or Sabine herself, so I don't believe it.

Mike81 Jan 11th, 2012 08:11 AM

She seems fine to me! she's started posting on twitter again.

"Rain please go away!!! We want sun to practice outdoors here in Melbourne!! :-)"

Geekking Jan 11th, 2012 09:23 AM

I can't tell my source but he/she is someone so close to Sabine.

I think she is testing herself before the AO whether she is ok or not for the tournament...

Michael! Jan 11th, 2012 10:13 AM

I guess Sabine would have told us already if she withdrew, I mean, anything else would be weird, especially as she is practicing already in Melbourne and was on twitter again!
But yeah, she probably is testing herself if she is fit enough, serve is for sure which hurts most with such an injury and u couldnīt see her hitting a serve in that clip anyway but I really hope that she plays at least, would be really disappointing otherwise!

ChrisCologne Jan 11th, 2012 10:41 AM

I think they mixed with Petko

maturedgirl Jan 11th, 2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael! (Post 20729355)
serve is for sure which hurts most with such an injury and u couldnīt see her hitting a serve in that clip anyway but I really hope that she plays at least, would be really disappointing otherwise!

not a serve but we could see an overhead she didn't smash :unsure:
she hit it very careful;)
whatever this means - there are still some days until the tourn.-starts, so let's be optimistic :lol:

Code:

I think they mixed with Petko
I'm sure they confused names :p