TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Mansion of the Princess Chakvetadze (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=759)
-   -   *POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=448297)

King Halep Nov 7th, 2011 12:24 PM

*POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

Thought it would be interesting at this point to get some ideas on what will happen. I will make a safe guess and say she can play around 30-50 matches and hopefully make top 50 :lol:

lang26 Nov 8th, 2011 04:07 AM

Re: *POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

Well if she lose that election like I hoping she does don't know how big of a chance she have of winning it. I can see her playing a normal schedule and getting back into top 100 hopefully winning two or three Smaller Events to get back to where she belong. and Hopefully she stay healthy, But she gotta lose that Election Like I said don't know how big if a chance she how winning it

GeorgianFan Nov 8th, 2011 09:34 PM

:sobbing: :sobbing:

anna's political ad :facepalm:

King Halep Nov 8th, 2011 10:03 PM

It looks great and she even speaks the whole thing. I hope she has fun with the election.

Tezuka. Nov 8th, 2011 10:46 PM

Less than 10(or not playing at all).:sobbing:

King Halep Nov 9th, 2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya (Post 20466702)
Less than 10(or not playing at all).:sobbing:

Reiken Nov 9th, 2011 11:43 AM

Looks like Anna has gained some weight. Her arms don't look as toned like in the picture above. I guess she has traded her racquet for a pen. So I think she has retired from tennis.

If she does come back, I think the better question to ask is when? And what year?

_inocencia_ Nov 13th, 2011 06:25 PM

i'm chaky fan. i hate to say this, but i'm affraid i don't see her playing next year:sad::rolleyes:.
i kept hoping year after year that she'll manage to comeback at the level she once was. she seemed so "absent" on court. pls chaky, prove me wrong, fall inlove in tennis again, find stregth and comeback:bounce:

Wintermute Nov 13th, 2011 07:04 PM

Wait for the election result and then we shall see.

King Halep Nov 13th, 2011 11:57 PM

I would like to see her working out on her upper body and core and getting really strong. She could get a personal trainer and really bulk up now, but she is running around with a political party which might not even be around in a few years. If she does not like tennis anymore its funny because her injuries are so minor. I really know how you feel Hibari. It piss me off when I see so many crappy players in top 40. Its nice that you are still here though, not like some other fans.

lang26 Nov 14th, 2011 02:00 AM

I hope she lose that Election I don't know her chances of winning it hope it Real Low. I just keep hoping and Praying she make a comeback in 2012

King Halep Nov 16th, 2011 04:59 AM

maybe we should make a topic to cheer for her loss in the election :bounce:

Tezuka. Nov 16th, 2011 05:15 AM

^ :lol:

lang26 Nov 16th, 2011 09:51 PM

^ Yeah she gotta lose That Election what ya think R her chances of even winning this Election hope it Slim Or No Chance at all :bounce:

HowardH Nov 17th, 2011 07:05 AM

I'm pretty sure she can't win a seat in the election. Because if her Russian fans think like we do, and realise that she will quit tennis if she wins, they won't vote for her.

At least I hope that's the case.