TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   S4: American Horror Story- Freak Show (to premier on Oct' 2014!) (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=446736)

ElusiveChanteuse Oct 10th, 2011 04:44 AM

S4: American Horror Story- Freak Show (to premier on Oct' 2014!)

Any one watching it? I love it. I just love anything with horror elements in it and this one is even better.:oh:
But I don't think many people know about this.:awww:

NyCPsU Oct 10th, 2011 04:47 AM

Re: American Horror Story

I loved it. Definitely different than anything else out there right now and has the potential to be a great show. Could fill the hole of a Nip/Tuck type show that I have been trying to fill.

Mistress of Evil Oct 10th, 2011 06:35 AM

Its too weird! :unsure: Had to skip some parts, probably gonna watch second episode, though.

G-Ha Oct 10th, 2011 06:39 PM

Oh I forgot this was on! I'm gonna have to catch it on demand.

G-Ha Oct 12th, 2011 08:21 PM

So I watched the first episode on demand last night. I liked it. There was a lot going on for a first episode and in a way, maybe too much at times. It seems like they felt they had to introduce us to just about every character and element right from the start. I think I would've enjoyed it more if we just got glimpses of things at first and if there was a bit more of a build-up. But maybe they felt they had to draw people in right away, so hopefully now they'll explore some of the elements more slowly and let some suspense and mystery build. There's definitely a lot of potential, though.

And Jessica Lange was excellent, of course.

NyCPsU Oct 12th, 2011 08:35 PM

Jessica Lange was definitely awesome. Her character was my favorite by far. Excited for tonight.

Moveyourfeet Oct 13th, 2011 03:12 AM

Show is too weird, but the Dylan McDermott fapping was hot! :drool:

NyCPsU Oct 13th, 2011 01:05 PM

Last nights episode was 10x better than the first. Slowed down a bit and started building around the storylines. Totally into it now. Rest of the season should be great. :bounce:

I think the casting was really well done. All of the characters are nailing their parts, especially Lange. They are all fucked up but realistic characters. So far its like a mix of Nip/Tuck and Six Feet Under with a horror theme.

jrm Oct 13th, 2011 01:26 PM

Damn what a waste of time, an episode without Dylan flashing something :p

Mistress of Evil Oct 15th, 2011 06:07 PM

This is so fucking twisted :hysteric: I can't take it any more :crying2:

LeRoy. Oct 17th, 2011 10:51 PM

The best part about this show ? It has to be Dylan McDermott in various stages of undress. :drool: In just two episodes we have seen him shirtless countless number of times and fully nude atleast two times. :yeah: Too bad the story is fatally flawed and the acting just amateur at times. :( :sad:

LeRoy. Oct 17th, 2011 11:10 PM

http://socialitelife.com/dylan-mcder...horror-story-5

:yeah: I am watching just for the eye-candy. Too bad all the other male characters are ghastly looking.

ElusiveChanteuse Oct 28th, 2011 01:50 PM

The timing for Zachary Quinto to come out is just perfect. He starred in the recent episode and guess what, he played as a gay guy.:oh:

and the moment of intimate between Pat and Ben :oh: :(

Ellen Dawson Oct 29th, 2011 10:16 PM

Only seen 2 eps so far and I'm loving it esp. the Frances Conroy/Alex Breckenridge maid tag team which needs MORE screen time, please.

Ellen Dawson Nov 1st, 2011 08:41 AM

So, I'm caught up. Was it just me or was there a continuity error with the maid's eye? (Sorry too lazy to rewind) With the young version, the gunshot was on the right eye but with the old incarnation it's on the left. Or was I imagining things? :o Zachary Quinto was awesome as was the Down Syndrome girl. :worship: I just wish that the daughter wasn't your typical cigarette-smoking morose hipster-ish teen. Tired of it. :rolleyes: