TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Hello Kvitty (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1484)
-   -   Photos of Petra Kvitova (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439384)

ArcticMoose Jul 1st, 2011 11:13 AM

Photos of Petra Kvitova

Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

ArcticMoose Jul 1st, 2011 11:30 AM

Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

The Moment Petra Kvitova won her berth at her First Grand Slam Final - 30th June 2011 @ Wimbledon Centre Court

Sasja Jul 1st, 2011 01:17 PM

These are avies I made before, so I will post them here as well. I will be posting a Wimbledon collection a bit later.

bruce goose Jul 1st, 2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcticMoose (Post 19833775)
The Moment Petra Kvitova won her birth at her First Grand Slam Final - 30th June 2011 @ Wimbledon Centre Court

It's pronounced the same,but that word is spelled 'Berth'...different than 'birth',when someone is born.......I think we fans should vote on whether Petra deserves an off-court photo thread,too.If nobody else here wants one,that's okay with me:angel:,but Dani,Dinara and a few other players have separate photo threads...it's worth considering,at least

duhcity Jul 1st, 2011 05:30 PM

I don't think she does enough off court events to warrant a complete thread for it. Maybe one day.

Sasja Jul 1st, 2011 09:17 PM

Kvitty GOAT at Wimbledon :cheer:

Emina. Jul 1st, 2011 09:26 PM

Congrats for the sub-forum! :yeah::wavey:

it was about time :)

theFutureisNow Jul 2nd, 2011 01:18 AM

Here are some that I like-

TimeyWimey Jul 2nd, 2011 02:45 AM

I like this one, after winning the SF [EDDIE KEOGH (REUTERS)]

bruce goose Jul 2nd, 2011 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony. (Post 19834990)
I don't think she does enough off court events to warrant a complete thread for it. Maybe one day.

Well,I understand your point,but we started an off-court pics thread for Dinara over in her forum,and we can probably agree that Dinarik isn't the most glamorous cover girl in the WTA...and yet we're now approaching 300 pages there.I'm not gonna go militant over this:angel:;I only ask you and the other fans to keep an open mind about it cuz it might be fun to have a separate thread where we could easily find all of Petra's family pics...some humorous photos...and,of course,any hanging-out-at-the-beach:hearts: stuff;)

Melange Jul 2nd, 2011 07:11 AM

Melange Jul 2nd, 2011 07:12 AM

Melange Jul 2nd, 2011 07:12 AM

Melange Jul 2nd, 2011 07:13 AM

RetroDonkey Jul 2nd, 2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melange (Post 19836759)

Lovely moment... that's about the exact time that she turned the tiebreak around and went on to batter the hell out of Stosur in the 2nd set at the AO.