TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Caroline Wozniacki (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1228)
-   -   The Wozniacki acne commercial (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=428014)

Love-seles Jan 30th, 2011 02:09 AM

The Wozniacki acne commercial

What's your take on it? i have 2 problems with it. proactive acne medication sucks. and Woz is promoting it. :( she claims to use it. i saw acne break outs on her face in the AO. its not working well for her ether apparently. she shouldn't be promoting that proactive crap.:help:

Alejandrawrrr Jan 30th, 2011 02:12 AM

Re: The Wozniacki acne commercial

$$$
Better milk these ads for all they're worth.

Mikey. Jan 30th, 2011 02:54 AM

Oh Jesus. :haha: Who else is going to promote Proactiv? I swear every other celebrity is jumping on the bandwagon now.

Lord Choc Ice Jan 30th, 2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey. (Post 19085332)
Oh Jesus. :haha: Who else is going to promote Proactiv? I swear every other celebrity is jumping on the bandwagon now.

Yeah and it's not as if they need the money. :sobbing:

goldenlox Jan 30th, 2011 03:48 AM

This company must do an incredible business, they hire a lot of well known celebrities.

Temperenka Jan 30th, 2011 03:53 AM

Proactiv doesn't work. When I had acne in high school I tried it and I think it made it worse...

Just saw this commercial though. It's awesome to see Caroline in American media/marketing.

Steven. Jan 30th, 2011 04:23 AM

Obviously it varies from people to people...

MB. Jan 30th, 2011 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temperenka (Post 19085450)
Proactiv doesn't work. When I had acne in high school I tried it and I think it made it worse...

Ditto. All it is is benzoyl peroxide based medication (it's the only active ingredient), so it's the same as any other over the counter stuff (OTC acne meds can only use benzoyl peroxide and salycic acid). The only reason ProActiv is so popular is because they market themselves so well.

Anyways, back to the point--the commercial is ridiculous. I just saw it on MTV last night. She does sound like less of a muppet than usual in it, though, which is good.

goat Jan 30th, 2011 04:50 AM

Does she sound deaf?

DownInAHole Jan 30th, 2011 11:25 AM

I think this thread just proves that for some people absolutely nothing that Caroline does is right.;)

WozLolz Jan 30th, 2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownInAHole (Post 19086400)
I think this thread just proves that for some people absolutely nothing that Caroline does is right.;)

True. Even when she wore a jacket to the Murray/Ferrer match, she was criticized. I mean, how DARE she wear a jacket during a chilly night match? :fiery: The nerve.:rolleyes:

Carofan Jan 30th, 2011 12:38 PM

All we can do is report these nonsense treads and give negative reputation. I`ve done both.