TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1356)
-   -   Did anyone...? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=408753)

#kArLoS# May 14th, 2010 01:01 PM

Did anyone...?

Heard a big yell when Kvitova failed to execute an easy winner when down 64 *42 BP against Wozniacki?it was me!What an embarrassing moment,a lot of people,of course,noticed it and looked at my.I died of shame.But I canīt say the match wasnīt funny.I shouted loudly atleast 5 times Pusher and Pushniacki,especially when she failed to hit easy winners,as usual.It was so much fun:rolls:
Another interesting thing that I noticed is that Richard Williams,who was also watching,fell asleep!.And honestly,I donīt blame him:haha:

RenaSlam. May 14th, 2010 01:02 PM

Re: Did anyone...?

Glad it was so much fun for you to yell stuff like that...:tape:

Get a life.

Nikkiri May 14th, 2010 01:05 PM

:help:

Aaric May 14th, 2010 01:06 PM

Poor Caro :awww:

volta May 14th, 2010 01:06 PM

:unsure:

Rafito. May 14th, 2010 01:06 PM

:o :o Poor Caroline!

Serenus Christ May 14th, 2010 01:08 PM

haha thats funny.

Lachy May 14th, 2010 01:09 PM

:lol: I too yell when I watch someone miss a sitter!! I can't help it :haha:

#kArLoS# May 14th, 2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenaSlam. (Post 17754656)
Glad it was so much fun for you to yell stuff like that...:tape:

Get a life.

it wasnīt only fun for this,I had fun mainly because is the 1st time I go to a tournament,so I could see players and so on.And well,about what I shouted...I wasnīt telling any lies:lol:

WozLolz May 14th, 2010 01:14 PM

Hmm, so you were embarrassed, yet you brag to the tennis forum world about it? :o Meanwhile, Caroline is rich, beautiful, sweet, and lovely.:hearts:

tea May 14th, 2010 01:24 PM

How old are you?:baby: Do your parents allow you visit such places alone? If, for example, you were working/studying and needed concentration but someone yelled at you with derision, what would you think about that person?

steffiandbibi May 14th, 2010 01:28 PM

i think players deserve respect on court, whatever their game style are. unless they do something ugly or challenge rules

Svetlana))) May 14th, 2010 01:41 PM

:tape:

Anyways, i was at Wimbledon last year and i couldn't help it too during tight moments. I would just uncontrollably get up my seat and scream come on! I think it's good to get involved but shouting Pusher and Pushniacki is just :help: I think she knows it, don't need to PUSH the issue too much.

Ballbasher May 14th, 2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svetlana))) (Post 17754942)
:tape:

Anyways, i was at Wimbledon last year and i couldn't help it too during tight moments. I would just uncontrollably get up my seat and scream come on! I think it's good to get involved but shouting Pusher and Pushniacki is just :help: I think she knows it, don't need to PUSH the issue too much.

That's a difference. :lol: That's just like loudly clapping, but insulting Caroline is worse than booing. :help: And then even to be in the need of attention to tell it on a internet forum. :help:

Elwin. May 14th, 2010 01:54 PM

You also probably put your hand up.