TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=809)
-   -   Nastia's twitter (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=407471)

Bероника Apr 30th, 2010 10:51 AM

Nastia's twitter

Nastya is now on twitter too :D

http://twitter.com/nastia_pav

Quote:

nastia_pav

Really excited about my newly website ! Had an amazing week in Barcelona.. ready for Rome now!!!
she'll be ready for Rome! Good news :D

goldenlox Apr 30th, 2010 11:52 AM

Re: Nastya's twitter

Good to see this. Long over due

Really excited about my newly website ! Had an amazing week in Barcelona.. ready for Rome now!!! about 15 hours ago via web

In Barcelona,getting ready for Rome:)! Really feel bad about the Fed Cup,and sorry to our girls!:( 5:31 AM Apr 28th via web

Mm,i don't even know where to start from.. 5:28 AM Apr 28th via web

Hey!this is my 1st tweet,very exciting!:) 4:37 AM Apr 26th via mobile web

goldenlox May 1st, 2010 03:10 PM

Kirilenko has @MKirilenko but only her management tweets.

nastia_pav

Had a good practise with Maria Kirilenko...just resting in the room now,getting ready for my tomorrow's match!:)

goldenlox May 2nd, 2010 06:47 PM

What happened to that practice with Kirilenko? It only helped Maria, not you?

nastia_pav

Lost a tough match today!It was my 1st match on real clay after injury,shoed a good fight! keeping positive for next one!;)

goldenlox May 3rd, 2010 10:18 AM

nastia_pav

Everybody's talking about Ipad,not sure what's like,but i wanna get it now:)

goldenlox May 3rd, 2010 02:32 PM

nastia_pav

watching Maria's K. singles match ...waiting for her to finish and then our doubles!long day!

goldenlox May 3rd, 2010 09:49 PM

Dinara just got her ipad, so you can ask her if it's any good

nastia_pav

Won our night session doubles match with Maria,10 people in the crowd,but still have enjoined it !

goldenlox May 3rd, 2010 09:56 PM

When you travel, you should keep some healthy snacks in your hotel room. In case you get hungry at a late hour.

nastia_pav

Ordered a salad with prawns in room service ,have no idea where is it,i think the guy went fishing or what??!ok,no rush,its just midnight!!

goldenlox May 4th, 2010 08:19 PM

nastia_pav

Not a very good weather in Rome :s!Had to hit in a different club,my bro has swallowed 2 flies during the practice ,poor him!

goldenlox May 5th, 2010 10:18 AM

Hanging around for doubles is for old people. You want the hard work of singles.

nastia_pav

Morning!seems like another rainy day here in Rome today! I guess it will be a long day again,waiting for my doubles!

Just finished doing my nails ,guess what -its smiley nails,yellow with black..perfect for this weather,!now time to head to the club!

goldenlox May 5th, 2010 08:17 PM

Vesnina had to retire from doubles

nastia_pav

Won our match,well just 1 set,sorry for Elena's back!We could hear all the noise coming out from the field of the soccer match during dbles!

Had to rush to the hotel ,before the soccer match finished,it was such a mess on site and crazy pretty drunk soccer fans around!scaryyy!

goldenlox May 5th, 2010 09:26 PM

nastia_pav

How to lose a guy in 10 days,hmm,all girls were talking about this movie in the locker room,gotta watch this one then!;)

goldenlox May 7th, 2010 10:34 AM

nastia_pav

on the way to the airport,leaving Rome!rainy day again!i think im ready for Wimbledon!

Nena_xxx May 7th, 2010 03:33 PM

It seems she loves twitter... :lol:

goldenlox May 7th, 2010 08:33 PM

Yeah, and she is good at twitter. Nastia is funny.