TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Europe (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1546)
-   -   Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=407171)

hugo2004 Apr 25th, 2010 09:05 PM

Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Take a look.
http://michellelarcherdebrito.com

Sam L Apr 26th, 2010 12:47 AM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Yay go Michelle!

hugo2004 Apr 26th, 2010 07:26 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam L (Post 17637299)
Yay go Michelle!

Do you like?

Aaric Apr 26th, 2010 07:35 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Michelle´s signature :hearts:
The forum should be in English imo

hugo2004 Apr 26th, 2010 07:45 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaric (Post 17640738)
Michelle´s signature :hearts:
The forum should be in English imo

The forum is in portuguese and in english. In english is in the end. Subscribe it and follow the twitter.

VIKA? Apr 26th, 2010 07:51 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Love the website:)

hugo2004 Apr 26th, 2010 07:55 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikilliam. (Post 17640837)
Love the website:)

Thanks.

stino Apr 26th, 2010 08:06 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Will watch later, but please tell me : is the back-sound on her website is as annoying as her grunting? Just to know if I have to put down the speakers!

hugo2004 Apr 26th, 2010 08:46 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stino (Post 17640905)
Will watch later, but please tell me : is the back-sound on her website is as annoying as her grunting? Just to know if I have to put down the speakers!

No back-sound.

Jorn Apr 27th, 2010 10:24 AM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
I check out the website nice! :)


I has a video with Michelle vs Caro from Hong Kong one year, I can't see you have any match videos on the website...

hugo2004 Apr 27th, 2010 04:21 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorn (Post 17642934)
I check out the website nice! :)


I has a video with Michelle vs Caro from Hong Kong one year, I can't see you have any match videos on the website...

Thanks. I am not going to put videos from matches in the website. Subscribe the forum and follow the twitter.

Jeffery Jun 22nd, 2012 03:25 PM

Re: Michelle Larcher de Brito Official Website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hugo2004 (Post 17636354)

Isn't on-line anymore right?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.