TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Zoom-Zoom Zvonareva (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=333)
-   -   Vera on twitter (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=405866)

goldenlox Apr 6th, 2010 09:19 PM

Vera on twitter

I now have my own Twitter page as well! You can follow me at www.twitter.com/verazvonareva http://bit.ly/bqTVgX

goldenlox Apr 6th, 2010 09:47 PM

Re: Vera on twitter

If you want to read messages to you,
go to twitter.com and log in. That's your homepage.
Sveta, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Serena, Venus, Roddick, Murray, Baghdatis, Monfils
They're all on twitter also

goldenlox Apr 9th, 2010 12:09 AM

So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

Foon_JJ May 6th, 2010 12:25 PM

In Madrid now and getting in some good practice and training in preparation for next week.

Foon_JJ May 17th, 2010 02:52 PM

Training hard in Turkey getting ready for Roland Garros then leaving for Paris on Wedensday. Everything is feeling good and looking forward to the second Slam of the year.

Foon_JJ May 21st, 2010 01:14 AM

Crazy day yesterday as my wallet got stolen when I was getting my credential on site. It is not a good feeling and had to call and cancel my credit cards, bank card, etc. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it isn't fun. I guess things can only get better now, right?

Foon_JJ Jul 2nd, 2010 05:13 PM

Big day tomorrow. Getting ready for the finals at Wimbledon by playing my doubles semifinal and getting some treatment from the physio. We won by the way! Doubles final tomorrow too.

Koon Jul 3rd, 2010 02:02 AM

Go Vera :cheer:

Foon_JJ Jul 4th, 2010 12:55 PM

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. Wasn't able to pull through in singles or doubles yesterday but it was a good two weeks on the grass, and I can't wait to get back on the grass next year.

peanuts Jul 4th, 2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenlox (Post 17555564)
So far Vera has not tweeted, just her management.
I want Vera to at least try it, then read the responses, which will be positive, and she will enjoy it, like Sveta does, and Caro and Vika and Serena and Venus.
They all tweet themselves. Not someone from a management company.

Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?

goldenlox Jul 4th, 2010 06:24 PM

No, they are all management tweets. But now that she is back in the top 10 and a lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.
Kuznetsova and Safina and Azarenka and Wozniacki all enjoy it

Juliana_ Jul 4th, 2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenlox (Post 18103933)
lot of people saw her in the Wimbledon final, I hope she tries it.

I doubt it :sad:

Foon_JJ Jul 5th, 2010 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanuts (Post 18103475)
Her latest tweet sounds like its someone from her management company. Understandably, she may not be up to tweeting right now as she's still disappointed over the singles and doubles loss but has Vera ever tried to tweet herself?

Yes, just like JJ's one...all posts by her management company - IMG :o

Koon Jul 5th, 2010 03:52 AM

:o

peanuts Jul 5th, 2010 05:03 AM

Some of her older tweets sound a little informal so I was hoping it was Vera herself who tweeted it. Oh well. I do hope Vera tries it. Maybe she will enjoy it as much as Caro, Vika and Sveta do. :D