TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any Fringies out there??! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=401528)

Morning Morgan Feb 4th, 2010 07:57 PM

Any Fringies out there??!

Anyone else watches the awesome show Fringe? :bounce:

saul1333 Feb 4th, 2010 11:06 PM

Re: Any Fringies out there??!

Great show..I love the things it deals with :inlove:

Winter finale tonight :sobbing:

pov Feb 4th, 2010 11:26 PM

Yeah.

Direwolf Feb 5th, 2010 12:39 AM

:hehehe::hehehe::hehehe:

I love the idea of it...
i just watched it a few hours ago

just watched the "Little Hill" part

:lol::lol::lol:

pov Feb 5th, 2010 12:44 AM

My one dislike with the show is the gratuitous(IMO) graphic lab scenes with Dr Bishop. I'm more into the mystery and intrigue, the "fringe science," and the characters and the dynamic between them.

miffedmax Feb 5th, 2010 12:56 AM

Not since I figured out it had nothing to do with Lena's fringe.

Morning Morgan Feb 5th, 2010 06:08 AM

LOL at miffedmax. You never know her fringe might be the underlying theme in the whole series.

But what I love about Fringe are the overarching themes present in the entire series, as well as solid extended storylines with so many questions that need to be answered. Of course, it's also so intellectual with the ghastly amount of easter eggs in each episode. And the acting is fantabulous, especially Noble (Walter Bishop)

HippityHop Apr 3rd, 2010 09:19 PM

I'm not sure that I'm liking the direction the show is taking with Peter being from the alternate universe and all. :(

Well, we'll see what happens.

saul1333 Apr 6th, 2010 03:27 PM

I loved the retro intro for the first episode.

I wonder what Peter will do when he finds out he is from the alt. universe? Probably go nuts on Walter :lol:

Morning Morgan Apr 6th, 2010 04:38 PM

Still we have no idea why Peter is important.

HippityHop Apr 6th, 2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saul1333 (Post 17543976)
I loved the retro intro for the first episode.

I wonder what Peter will do when he finds out he is from the alt. universe? Probably go nuts on Walter :lol:

Of course we've all seen Peter's grave. But the last episode had Peter being kidnapped from the alternate universe and being perfectly congnizant of Walter not being Walter. If he was old enough to know that Walter was not Walter, why does he think that Walter is Walter? :unsure::bolt:

saul1333 Apr 6th, 2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HippityHop (Post 17544420)
Of course we've all seen Peter's grave. But the last episode had Peter being kidnapped from the alternate universe and being perfectly congnizant of Walter not being Walter. If he was old enough to know that Walter was not Walter, why does he think that Walter is Walter? :unsure::bolt:

Too many Walters just blew my mind :lol:

True, Peter was aware that he is not with his real father, but it looks like they are building to a decision of Olivia telling Peter who he is and Walter trying to convince her not to.

By the commercials they make it seem the series is about to end :sad:

Morning Morgan Apr 6th, 2010 05:28 PM

Nope it's renewed for a 3rd season! So we're still safe. And Abrahms actually plan this to be a 6 season show.

saul1333 Apr 6th, 2010 05:47 PM

That's good news..I don't know what I would do if anymore of my shows get the axe :sobbing:

6 seasons :eek: Hopefully because it is an awesome show.

Miss Atomic Bomb Apr 6th, 2010 06:06 PM

I watched the first season and absolutely loved it. Sadly the next season is not available on dvd yet, atleast in the UK. :(