TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Mansion of the Princess Chakvetadze (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=759)
-   -   Chakvetadze Fans Introduce Yourself! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=393847)

sammy01 Oct 16th, 2009 01:48 AM

Chakvetadze Fans Introduce Yourself!

Ok so theres a group of us that post in here and i thought it would be nice to get to know each other. The off season will be coming soon so i will open a chat thread for off topic chat soon to.

Anyway im Sam, im 20, been a chak fan since 2004. I love tennis and love the way chak plays tennis.

My fave chak match is the 2007 antwerp match vs petrova, was just amazing to watch chak drive petrova crazy with angles and passing shots.

I would love it if we all got to know each other better before the 2010 season. it might be another tough season for our anna and god knows i could do with the emotional support during her matches lol. so lets celebrate our love for the over emotional, ponytailed, princess we call chak!

sammy01 Oct 17th, 2009 01:42 AM

Re: Chakvetadze Fans Introduce Yourself!

welcome Ahmad, hope you are looking foreward to moscow, will be great to have chak back on court.

2007 was just amazing, some of her matches and wins that year i still day dream about. still anna will fight im sure to get back to that level.

im going to do my best to be here during annas 1st match in moscow and hope we can livescore in the moscow thread, to help each others nerves out lol.

gdot Oct 17th, 2009 09:27 PM

:wavey:

hi everyone, i'm gem, 17. i havent been a chak fan for that long :o (and seriously not the best year to start being one :lol:) but i love her game, and also that she just seems like a great girl.

i think its nice we can all get to know each other for 2010 (i have a feeling its going to be ok!!)

sammy01 Oct 17th, 2009 10:16 PM

gem i hope you are right about next year, and nice to meet you!

Daszmarelli Oct 21st, 2009 08:08 PM

Hi Sam, Ahmad and Gem, I'm Michel from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

I'm 23 :tape: I love tennis, specially russians players :hearts:

My favorite is Anna Chakvetadze, but I also love Bepa, Maria and Dina.

I'm a big fan of Anna. I love her game, her style and her cross court shot.

Of course, I also like her because she's beautiful, her hair style is :hearts:, her face, her legs. She is perfect.

I follow Anna since 2007, my favorite match is against Tzip at Fed Cup and Vee in Stanford, If I'm not wrong.

GeorgianFan Oct 22nd, 2009 09:33 AM

My name is Giorgi :wavey: im 24 years old from Tbilisi, Georgian Republic;

Crazy about: Tennis (Anna the cutest girl in wta :inlove:) and Programming( especially Video game developing) :inlove:

Chaky fan since 2004 50K Batumi(Georgia) :p

Break My Rapture Oct 22nd, 2009 06:57 PM

I'm Pieter (forum name is Pietaar).
Anna is beautiful :drool:
I play tennis myself.
14 years old :p

sammy01 Oct 22nd, 2009 07:47 PM

hello everyone, looks like we are in for a long off season without anna. lets all hope she trains hard and 2010 starts off with a bang.

so when you all arent following playing tennis, what else fills your time?

Break My Rapture Oct 23rd, 2009 05:07 PM

school I guess :shrug:

Daszmarelli Oct 23rd, 2009 08:39 PM

In my job :o

sammy01 Oct 24th, 2009 11:21 AM

well yes work keeps me busy, but whenever i have free time i always listen to music. i love music and tori amos is my fave artist.

Setsuna. Oct 28th, 2009 02:49 PM

school :ras:

Daszmarelli Feb 15th, 2010 10:21 AM

Well, as all brazilians I also love football.

My favorite team is a brazilian team called Cruzeiro (who's in my avatar). I'm always in the stadium to cheer him. I love my team so much.

My favorite player is Kaka. I also like Ronaldo and Kleber (who plays in my team).

sammy01 Feb 15th, 2010 11:00 AM

im a big simon fan, so im happy he will be back this week. lets hope his knee is 100%

is anyone watching the olympics?

Setsuna. Feb 15th, 2010 12:44 PM

olympics?!
yes but not that much !!