TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Sloane Stephens (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1657)
-   -   Sloane Stephens (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=383931)

Ballbasher Jul 1st, 2009 10:31 PM

Sloane Stephens

I really think Sloane has proved her potential in both junior slams [FO & WI] and I hope her win against Czink in USO Q is a set up for a smooth transition! :)
I think it's time for her right before her nxt big match-up against Kristina Mladenovic[1]
All the best Sloane! :D

simonsaystennis Jul 1st, 2009 11:50 PM

Re: Sloane Stephens

Go Sloane! This is a big test.
I agree, she deserves a thread. Let's hope she gets some summer hard court wild cards. She can play a lot of tournaments since she hasn't played much pro this year.

CrossCourt~Rally Jul 2nd, 2009 12:13 AM

I wish Sloane all the best against the #1 seed tomorow! :D:bounce:

Uranium Jul 2nd, 2009 12:58 AM

Kristina again:rolleyes:

Come on Sloane:rocker2:

Uranium Jul 2nd, 2009 01:40 PM

1-6 0-6:(

simonsaystennis Jul 2nd, 2009 03:58 PM

Damn, Mladenovic is on fire.
It's alright Sloane, nice tournament. :hug: Now play some pro tournaments and start to transition!

CrossCourt~Rally Jul 2nd, 2009 07:26 PM

Sloane :hug:

hellas719 Jul 2nd, 2009 11:52 PM

Sloane:hug:
Thread:D

Amalgamate Jul 10th, 2009 04:09 AM

Sloane def. Venus Williams 5-3 in WTT. Must have been an awesome experience for her :yeah:

hellas719 Jul 10th, 2009 04:17 AM

Sloane:speakles::worship:

CrossCourt~Rally Jul 10th, 2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalgamate (Post 16045063)
Sloane def. Venus Williams 5-3 in WTT. Must have been an awesome experience for her :yeah:

Wow :eek:...WHAT A WIN! :dance:

Amalgamate Jul 27th, 2009 06:07 AM

I can't believe how little love Sloane gets on this forum when she is by far one of our most promising prospects :confused: Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say Sloane should step up the pro tournaments, hopefully she just plays US Open Jrs and is done with the Juniors forever! However, I know she is entered into girls Hardcourts, perhaps just for the MD WC into the US Open.

simonsaystennis Jul 27th, 2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalgamate (Post 16128442)
I can't believe how little love Sloane gets on this forum when she is by far one of our most promising prospects :confused: Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say Sloane should step up the pro tournaments, hopefully she just plays US Open Jrs and is done with the Juniors forever! However, I know she is entered into girls Hardcourts, perhaps just for the MD WC into the US Open.

I am definitely a fan of Sloane. She just hasn't been playing enough to cause a lot of buzz. I agree with you, hopefully the US Open will be her farewell to juniors. I am hoping that she'll play a lot of ITFs this fall to start moving her ranking up. If she stays in the top 10, she'll qualify for the Junior Exempt which will help her play more. :)

CrossCourt~Rally Jul 27th, 2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsaystennis (Post 16128467)
I am definitely a fan of Sloane. She just hasn't been playing enough to cause a lot of buzz. I agree with you, hopefully the US Open will be her farewell to juniors. I am hoping that she'll play a lot of ITFs this fall to start moving her ranking up. If she stays in the top 10, she'll qualify for the Junior Exempt which will help her play more. :)

Yeah, that should help her out with getting into some more tourneys. I hope she plays the full slate of JR slams next year. :bounce:

hellas719 Jul 27th, 2009 09:21 PM

I like Sloane:shrug: