TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Serbian Sensations (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472)
-   -   Tamara Curovic. (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=383767)

Just Do It Jun 30th, 2009 10:06 AM

Tamara Curovic.

Keep an eye on this girl.
Born : 31/10/1994

She just defeated big Croatian hope Alja Tomljanovic in Junior Wimbledon R1 7-5 6-2.

Keep winning :yeah:

Cp6uja Jun 30th, 2009 11:55 AM

Re: Tamara Curovic.

I didn't realize that she still don't have own thread till today :eek:

Together with Bojana Jovanovski and Aleksandra Krunic (+ ATP Filip Krajinovic), this girl is leading young prospect from Serbia. This her Wimbledon wins against juniors TOP10 1993 Alja Tomljanovic (very talented Croatian is TOP5 ranked if we not count "fake" 1991 born "juniors") is very important point in Tamara's junior career, despite fact that she choke already in next round today against 2.5 years older jrTOP20 American Capra. BTW Tamara is currently #45 ranked worlds juniors but fact that ahead Curovic right now is just two younger girls which both i think she already overtake in rankings with this amazing win against Tomljanovic - speak for themselves!

Tamara has chance to follow steps of Kristina Mladenovic Ana Ivanovic and be next Serbian WTA "Power Player" (it not surprise me if 14 old Curovic will growing to 185cm) and she already has more power in her serve than some established TOP100 womens, and also interesting is that her current coach is former Ana Ivanovic "under-15" coach Dejan Vranjes (more known like current Serbia FED CUP coach) which is obviously good for that type of players and style of game. Interesting detail about young Tamara is that like in Alexandra Krunic case she has some very "special connections" with Russia. In her case it was her mother Svetlana Prudnikova, which was good-known Russian chess Grand Master before her marriage and move to Serbia (in this century of course she represent Serbia). So watch-out WTA... some amazing combination of Power and Intelligence coming with this girl from Serbia :rocker2:

Just Do It Jun 30th, 2009 01:23 PM

She just lost her 2nd round match :(

Well, I checked her JGS results and she is really NOT doing well there. I think she should stick to ITF :cool:

Cp6uja Jun 30th, 2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDoIt (Post 15987512)
She just lost her 2nd round match :(

Well, I checked her JGS results and she is really NOT doing well there. I think she should stick to ITF :cool:

Check again her date of birth and You will realize that Tamara achievements are simple amazing.

Serbia should be extremely happy with such talented upcoming young prospects like Mladenovic Jovanovski, Krunic and Curovic. Fantastic for some Under-10M country. Also if any of them will reach TOP30 we should be happy... no reasons for pressure on this young girls to be next Seles, next Jelena(s), next Ivanovic.

Since next monday Tamara will be worlds best ranked junior which was born after october of 1994... so no reasons to complain so far about Tamara at all :shrug:

rada Jul 2nd, 2009 12:23 AM

Yeah she is Playing ITF next week in Serbia if she wins a round she will get a ranking YAY

Ana4ever Jul 3rd, 2009 10:27 PM

Her height now???

Just Do It Aug 25th, 2009 02:55 PM

She is playing junior USO.

Slutiana Aug 25th, 2009 03:34 PM

Was just thinking about her actually. :lol: I might be going to NY and the USO for a few days, I wonder if the juniors are allowed to practice there in the first week, I would like to see her. :speakles:

Just Do It Aug 25th, 2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutiana (Post 16342445)
Was just thinking about her actually. :lol: I might be going to NY and the USO for a few days, I wonder if the juniors are allowed to practice there in the first week, I would like to see her. :speakles:

You are going ? :speakles: If you go make sure to take some pics of her and to talk to her ... in Serbian :angel:

Slutiana Aug 25th, 2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDoIt (Post 16344445)
You are going ? :speakles: If you go make sure to take some pics of her and to talk to her ... in Serbian :angel:

What would I say?

"Zdravo Tamara. Kako si, pizdo? Jebi se!!" :crying2:

Yeah, I don't think so.

Have you seen her play? :lol:

Just Do It Aug 25th, 2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutiana (Post 16344503)
What would I say?

"Zdravo Tamara. Kako si, pizdo? Jebi se!!" :crying2:

Yeah, I don't think so.

Have you seen her play? :lol:

And dont forgt " Nosi se " :devil:

Nope. She didnt play at Serbian 10k I attended this year :(

Slutiana Aug 25th, 2009 08:13 PM

:lol: Well she better be playing if I go there, i'm only going to Flushing Meadows for one day though because I have College :tears: if not i'll just see her at Wimbledon next year. :inlove:

ce Aug 25th, 2009 11:22 PM

hope she can do better at Us Open than she did in her last JGS

Tenis Srbija Aug 26th, 2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutiana (Post 16344653)
:lol: Well she better be playing if I go there, i'm only going to Flushing Meadows for one day though because I have College :tears: if not i'll just see her at Wimbledon next year. :inlove:

I saw her play...even played with her few years ago when she was a little kid. She is a big worker. Hits the ball long, not too much spin. Great kid... And has a cool mom :) former world champion in chess from Russia.

Slutiana Aug 28th, 2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija (Post 16348270)
I saw her play...even played with her few years ago when she was a little kid. She is a big worker. Hits the ball long, not too much spin. Great kid... And has a cool mom :) former world champion in chess from Russia.

:lol: Ok, i'm really interested to see more of her. :inlove: I think I may have seen her playing at Wimbledon without realising. :crying2:

:D