TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Dokic's Domain (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Support Jelena Through Her Wrist Injury - SIGN HERE!!! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=383084)

DokDi Jun 23rd, 2009 03:37 PM

Support Jelena Through Her Wrist Injury - SIGN HERE!!!

I know we all love and support Jelena and wishing her the best in her career. But I'm not sure she knows we are out here so please write something to her or send your personal support to her. Many people thought about this recently and I think this is a very good idea, especially now after Wimbledon.

If she plays Swedish Open in 2 weeks I will for sure print it out and give it to her.
Hopefully this will make her to try more harder and have great results this upcoming months!

Be so personal and emotional as possible in your message!;)

Golovinjured. Jun 23rd, 2009 10:00 PM

Re: Supporting messages to Jelena!!

Invest in a second serve, ho.

Don't print that, though. I'll wait to see some others to see how heartfelt and emotional we are all getting with this :lol:

DokDi Jun 24th, 2009 09:40 AM

:lol:

Apparently nobody want to send their support to Jelena?!:sad:
Poor girl...no wonder why she hasn't got a website or fanblog or something:spit:

Graf~Dokic Jun 24th, 2009 10:18 AM

My idea would be that she should play with a bit more spin more often, just like she did at AO... To get the ball in play, hit 2 or 3 times with "normal" pace and then go for the shot. It would reduce her UEs. :)

powerbackhand Jun 24th, 2009 05:42 PM

keep up the good work jelena
Good luck for the rest of the season and next for year

MilanDokic Jun 24th, 2009 09:08 PM

Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!

DokDi Jun 25th, 2009 08:12 AM

^

Yes Milan, but shouldn't we remain positive and supporting her in less good days too? Jelena doesn't seem to worry that much so why should we...

And it's probably true that her sponsors might want some money back if Jelena remains at this ranking for a longer time, but like she said, she has tried and that's the most important...

So come-on people, just 2 messages so far, are you true dokictards or what?;)

Golovinjured. Jun 25th, 2009 09:11 AM

I wonder if I ask for Borna's number will she give it to me? :sobbing:

SM Jun 25th, 2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanDokic (Post 15945673)
Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!

smesan:lol:

cn ireland Jun 25th, 2009 10:30 PM

Jelena,

I have been a fan since Wimbledon 1999 due to your exciting style of play and your determined attitude both on and off the court.

I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful comeback and I wish you every success for the future in both your tennis career and your private life.

Keep fighting!!!

Uranium Jun 26th, 2009 03:06 AM

Keep giving it your all Jelena. We will stand by and love you through your good, bads, injuries and hiatuses.

Keep fighting the rest of the season, and wish you the best:hug:

Golovinjured. Jun 26th, 2009 05:21 AM

Hey Jelena!

Just wanted to say how proud I am of you for coming back the way you have. You've done it the hard way that's for sure, and I doubt many others would have been able to do it quite as good as you.

Keep fighting and you'll get there. Even if it takes a bit longer than expected, we'll all be here cheering you on.

P.S. You should get twitter, or make an Official website so we know what you're up to.

P.P.S. Can I have Borna's number? ....seriously.

Huntress55 Jun 26th, 2009 05:51 AM

Jelena!

Your comeback has been amazing, you've truly had some ups and downs but you're such a fighter and we're all proud of you :)

You've got so many fans including me who will stand by you through the good and bad so just keep playing and enjoying tennis, and keep fighting to get where you want to be, you can do it!

:bounce::bounce:

Wish you the best :)

Mashabator Jun 27th, 2009 12:44 AM

Jelena,
Congratulations on your amazing comeback!
I really admire you, because you never give up and always fight.
I hope you have a great rest of the year and i will always support you and cheer you on no matter what!
We are all VERY proud to be called your fans and are all behind you!
:)

DokDi Jun 27th, 2009 07:16 AM

Will put the messages in a word-document soon, but still think there's not so many:(

Anybody who can help with with title, pics and stuff, cause I'm not so good in that...