TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Amateur Players and Tennis Equipment Forum (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1401)
-   -   What tennis racquet do you use? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=375968)

Joe. Apr 11th, 2009 01:28 PM

What tennis racquet do you use?

i used babolat aero storm and i love it:D

SVK Apr 11th, 2009 01:33 PM

Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

I used XY racquets... Pro-Kennex was good, because I never crashed her and she was good for voleys:p

Now I played with..I donīt know.."C"...and she has very good strings..very good for doubles:yeah:

frenchie Apr 11th, 2009 01:50 PM

Wilson K-Blade

same as Tsonga, Tursunov, K. Bondarenko, Cirstea....

miffedmax Apr 11th, 2009 05:34 PM

I still have my trusty Prince Turbo Shark, just like TOB used to win Wimbledon. I do cast the occasional covetous eye at some of those O series rackets, but I can't justify replacing it yet.

The biggest mistakes of Lena's career were trimming her bangs and, and this is a very close second, dumping her Prince for a Yonex. I hate Yonex.

Even though my favorite player and my doubles partner both play Yonex.

Barrie_Dude Apr 11th, 2009 06:07 PM

Fischer

Pristine Apr 13th, 2009 05:24 PM

Prestige Head.

drake3781 Apr 13th, 2009 11:05 PM

I just got a Yones RQIS 1 Tour XL (Ana's) and I love it!! But it takes work to play with it - not like my OS.

mojoo999 Aug 23rd, 2009 06:19 AM

Wilson Kfactor yup.

the jamierbelyea Aug 23rd, 2009 06:28 AM

Yonex RDS 1 Mid

AMAZE with 56 tension and Luxillon Big Banger strings :D

Keegan Aug 24th, 2009 03:27 AM

An awful Wilson one that is totally battered. Ever since the paint started chipping off, it seems to be a lot lighter, which is great because it played havoc with my shoulder.
I need a new one, that's not so damaging, but I've just gotten used to hitting a powerful backhand with it and I don't know if I can be bothered trying to go through that process again because it's my favourite shot when it's on.

Wojtek Aug 24th, 2009 06:08 AM

Wilson npro ncode

Petkorazzi Aug 24th, 2009 07:59 AM

Used Babolat all my life but switched to Wilson [K]Faktor recently. :) Much better.

darrinbaker00 Aug 27th, 2009 05:34 AM

I use the Head Microgel Prestige Pro, strung with Gamma Live Wire XP 16 at 60 pounds. :yeah:

gufran777 Dec 26th, 2009 02:47 AM

I have ten Rossignol wood rackets, a fiberglass Yamaha, a set of three oversize graphite rackets (two of which are Red Chinese cheapies)...and an old wood racket (uncertain make)... The most frequently used of the lot are the wooden Rossignols. I have to strip the grips off of them, sand them down --to get the glue off-- and build them back up with duct tape to 4 5/8"

I'm 49, and I think the first racket I played was a Spalding Smasher...which had a smaller than average head size. Hence the movement against the high-tech trend...I went with a small head size (old wooden technology) rather than lighter and bigger graphite or boron fibers...to recapture the 'feel' from my youth.

Of course, when they go whippy, as those rackets may, I'm stuck.
__________________________________________________ _______
Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance
Beach Bike

DefyingGravity Dec 26th, 2009 03:13 AM

I play with the Yonex RQiS 1, 95 inch head....I get my Ana Ivanovic on all over the court.