TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Domik of Dinara Disciples (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=685)
-   -   Dinara Quotes (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=361613)

enchantrezz Nov 3rd, 2008 10:11 AM

Dinara Quotes

I just thought it would be fun to create a thread where we can quote her because some are worth posting and its cool to comment on these quotes, too :angel:

Start posting, girls!

enchantrezz Nov 3rd, 2008 10:32 AM

Re: Dinara Quotes

"I'm No. 17. It's such a long way , how far I can go?"

--
May 09, 2008, when she defeated top players in Berlin and couldnt see herself among their ranks.

Five months after, Dinara became No. 2 in the world winning three Tier I titles, each from different continent ( Berlin, Montreal,Tokyo ) another one in Los Angeles and earning the Olympic Silver medal for Russia.:worship:

enchantrezz Nov 3rd, 2008 12:32 PM

Interviewed by brother Marat Safin during Kremlin Cup 2004 :

Marat: Last question: What do you think of me?

Dinara
: "You're my God! When you play, I love watching you. When you lose, I'm even sadder than when I lose. When you're hurt, I suffer. When you talk to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I'm beside myself with joy. I hate hearing or reading something bad about you. I know you are hard-working and that you do everything you can to be number one. For me, you have the biggest talent of any player and I don't have half of your talent. The only thing I have more of than you, is that I like working more than you do. "

Dinayer Nov 3rd, 2008 01:03 PM

:awww:
thanks enchantrezz :)

i love the last quote :awww:

camilia Nov 3rd, 2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantrezz (Post 14348786)
Interviewed by brother Marat Safin during Kremlin Cup 2004 :

Marat: Last question: What do you think of me?

Dinara
: "You're my God! When you play, I love watching you. When you lose, I'm even sadder than when I lose. When you're hurt, I suffer. When you talk to me, I drink your words. When you come to see me playing, I'm beside myself with joy. I hate hearing or reading something bad about you. I know you are hard-working and that you do everything you can to be number one. For me, you have the biggest talent of any player and I don't have half of your talent. The only thing I have more of than you, is that I like working more than you do. "

so cute:)

PersephoneDisco Nov 3rd, 2008 03:56 PM

oh dear that makes me wanna cry- great thread!

enchantrezz Nov 3rd, 2008 04:16 PM

May 27, 2008

" I hope that she ( Justine Henin ) just stays happy with this decision and she just goes forward in her life what she's planning to do. Because I really ‑‑ okay, I have one brother who also says sometimes that he wants to retire because he says that he has enough of it. But he still plays..He's retiring every tournament (laughing). Every time."

enchantrezz Nov 4th, 2008 02:13 AM

November 3, 2008 Doha

"My rise through the Top 10 happened really fast. I was getting higher and higher in the rankings. It was really unbelievable. And every Monday it was coming out like, okay, Top 10. Okay, now I'm No.9, No.8, No.7, No.6, No.5... I was going up and up. And I really think it was good that I had all the tournaments in a row, so I don't have time to think about what's going on. It was like in my dream, I'm going and going."

"The round robin at the Championships is something new for me. I've never played in this kind of group, but I think it's good. You always have a chance. Not like in a tournament where you lose, it's a little tougher mentally, that maybe the next day you still have to play. On the other hand, it's also another challenge. For me, it's going to be a new experience. Whatever happens, the next day is another day, and I have another chance to win the match. So I think it's going to be different for me. I'm really looking forward to it."

enchantrezz Nov 5th, 2008 01:55 AM

November 4 ,2008 Doha ( Safina vowed to comeback strong in the next must-win match against Serena Williams tomorrow. )

I played well but it was my bad luck. I lost my way and this performance will not affect my next match.

Esther Nov 5th, 2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantrezz (Post 14358888)
November 4 ,2008 Doha ( Safina vowed to comeback strong in the next must-win match against Serena Williams tomorrow. )

I played well but it was my bad luck. I lost my way and this performance will not affect my next match.

I hope so.:rolleyes:

camilia Nov 5th, 2008 11:35 AM

me too

Dinayer Nov 5th, 2008 05:34 PM

dinara is a fighter, i still believe, just go there and show them!

GO DINARA!

enchantrezz Nov 18th, 2008 01:46 PM

November 18, 2008 - receiving the award " breakthrough year " in Russian Cup

"Frankly, I worry more now than at the Olympics - the beginning of the Olympiad silver. - Very pleased to receive the first prize and doubly pleased that I get it in this anniversary. Indeed something in me this year prorvalo ( laughter and applause in the hall). With this nomination, I am obliged to many people, all his coaches, each of which in one way or another to me that it has given, has invested in the head. Therefore, I think, rightly, it would be that Cup cut into pieces and give each Who are involved in my victories. Including my parents, who in the darkest moments have always been next to me and helped me. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you all and a pleasant evening."

PersephoneDisco Nov 18th, 2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantrezz (Post 14421397)
November 18, 2008 - receiving the award " breakthrough year " in Russian Cup

"Frankly, I worry more now than at the Olympics - the beginning of the Olympiad silver. - Very pleased to receive the first prize and doubly pleased that I get it in this anniversary. Indeed something in me this year prorvalo ( laughter and applause in the hall). With this nomination, I am obliged to many people, all his coaches, each of which in one way or another to me that it has given, has invested in the head. Therefore, I think, rightly, it would be that Cup cut into pieces and give each Who are involved in my victories. Including my parents, who in the darkest moments have always been next to me and helped me. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you all and a pleasant evening."

That bit reminds me of the film Mean Girls when the character played by Lindsay Lohan becomes Prom Queen and then breaks her crown into pieces and gives to loads of her friends and enemies. :lol: Thats a very selfless thing to do and she is such a great speaker! i want mama rauza to adopt me:p

Dinayer Nov 18th, 2008 01:53 PM

Awwwww Dinara :awww: