TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's Official: Chris Fowler is an idiot! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=347640)

Rocketta Jun 24th, 2008 02:31 PM

It's Official: Chris Fowler is an idiot!

ok, first how many times does Venus or Serena have to say they don't worry about rankings or seeds for the media to get it? and...

Secondly, is it too much to ask for the sexist assholes at ESPN to do a little research on any woman besides Sharapova? Vee, "Eleven is my favorite number!" .. Fower, "It is?"

what an idiot. :lol:

doni1212 Jun 24th, 2008 02:32 PM

Re: It's Official: Chris Fowler is an idiot!

I know! I was like how do you not know what eleven means to her, :weirdo:

Uranium Jun 24th, 2008 02:34 PM

i think Gimelstob's and Brad Gilbert's commentary are worse since it is so sexist and stupid:o
but Chris' just being an interviewer to inform questions people who don't follow tennis much have

SharapovaFan16 Jun 24th, 2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketta (Post 13468300)
ok, first how many times does Venus or Serena have to say they don't worry about rankings or seeds for the media to get it? and...

Secondly, is it too much to ask for the sexist assholes at ESPN to do a little research on any woman besides Sharapova? Vee, "Eleven is my favorite number!" .. Fower, "It is?"

what an idiot. :lol:

Yea Chris Fowler is only currently one of the best sports broadcasters. Definitely one of the best at what he does. Doing tennis is like his second job. Maybe you should watch College GameDay sometime. Guy does a great job! There isn't a sport he can't cover.

You sir are the idiot! Leave it to a tennis fan to knock on Chris Fowler. :lol: what a joke.

Rocketta Jun 24th, 2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranium (Post 13468333)
i think Gimelstob's and Brad Gilbert's commentary are worse since it is so sexist and stupid:o
but Chris' just being an interviewer to inform questions people who don't follow tennis much have

which is why his dumb butt should've known about Venus' line. :lol:

lizchris Jun 24th, 2008 02:38 PM

I saw that interview and now I know why the sisters don't like talking to the press and that is because the press is ill informed about them and just downright dumb.

Wiggly Jun 24th, 2008 02:40 PM

ESPN's commentators are always arguing about the male vs the female side/game. :lol:

Uranium Jun 24th, 2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharapovaFan16 (Post 13468368)
Yea Chris Fowler is only currently one of the best sports broadcasters. Definitely one of the best at what he does. Doing tennis is like his second job. Maybe you should watch College GameDay sometime. Guy does a great job! There isn't a sport he can't cover.

You sir are the idiot! Leave it to a tennis fan to knock on Chris Fowler. :lol: what a joke.

:weirdo:, this whole post makes no sense:o:tape::help:

mirzalover Jun 24th, 2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Well you might be the idiot since every slam there seems to be a thread about how much he sucks ass, which he does suck ass at tennis. Take his ass back to GameDay and leave him there.:)

Rocketta Jun 24th, 2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Who cares that he's good at College Football he's getting paid to work tennis. If he doesn't want to give tennis the same commitment as he gives Football then he's an idiot. btw, you insinuating that he's only half-stepping because it's tennis only proves my point. :lol:

thiskidhasit Jun 24th, 2008 02:43 PM

It's not like Venus's line is that big or anything - I'm not surprised at all he hasn't heard of it, lol

SharapovaFan16 Jun 24th, 2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirzalover (Post 13468420)
Well you might be the idiot since every slam there seems to be a thread about how much he sucks ass, which he does suck ass at tennis. Take his ass back to GameDay and leave him there.:)

Like I said leave it to tennis fans to say Fowler sucks. The guy knows exactly what he is doing and has done a great job with every sport he has covered.

Honestly most of you guys cry about every broadcaster they put out there. What else is new?

Uranium Jun 24th, 2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiskidhasit (Post 13468448)
It's not like Venus's line is that big or anything - I'm not surprised at all he hasn't heard of it, lol

shut up:o

mirzalover Jun 24th, 2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiskidhasit (Post 13468448)

He has heard of it. He didnt know why it was name Eleven.

hablo Jun 24th, 2008 02:51 PM

I can't stand Chris Fowler : the idiotic questions and comments he makes. Plus he's bias for Sharpie is quite irritating.