TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Japan (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1689)
-   -   Date Kimiko Return! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=338887)

aerolike Apr 9th, 2008 01:06 PM

Date Kimiko Return!

Date Kimiko(37y/o) was came back!
She will play doubles with Nara Kurumi in Gifu.She will three ITF tournements in Japan
and goal to play singles at All Japan tennis championship in November.

aerolike Apr 9th, 2008 01:18 PM

Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Translated by Auto translation system.
The fourth place world rank of the girl tennis that retired itself in November, 96, Kimiko Date (37 ) interviewed in Tokyo on 7th and I was active and expressed what I returned to in tour lower part meeting of the start, a double of kangaroo cup (Gifu) after an interval of 12 on 29th.) Not the tour that the world top gathers, I will aim for an all-Japan championship (November 9 or more, Tokyo) for the time being in future on the stage of the country. I advocate "young upbringing" as a purpose of this return, and the registration becomes "culm Kimiko Date".
  ◇   ◇
 While is regretted, retire itself at 26 years old; and 12 years. For the surprise return of the heroine who built 1:00 charges in the Japanese tennis world, the reporters more than 70 surrounded a coat. I marry the Michael culm of the racer in 01. It was a comeback interview that it changed registration to the Japanese association to "culm Kimiko Date".
 I "think that it is given the player whom I cannot manage in a match, a young player stimulation". The player who can fight in the world wants you to come out. In comparison with the boy that Kiyoshi Nishikiori of 18 years old accomplished tour first V in February, I was anxious about the future of the girl whom Ai Sugiyama of 32 years old pulled and volunteered for the part of copybook of young person upbringing.
 With an opportunity, it was "a dream match" of March 15 when it won 2 straight victories to Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf of Queen Hajime. I ran for half a year and confided it when the fresh sense that sprouted while I possessed it by an exercise of six a week day when I had not "felt it till now" was "convinced" of.
 The main battlefield becomes the country in fact. After, with a kangaroo cup, having made Nara Kumuri (the amount of large product roughly linked verse) and a double; Fukuoka international girl (change the each partner who is May 6 ~)→ Kurume-shi best amenity Cup (13th or more), and participate in a double.)
 There "can be the told things such as a part of men Tal, maintenance of the motivation, a way of the concentration". If it hears it, it answers that it is answered. I put the present target for the all-Japan championship by the singles while I carry a coach on a coat.
 Though "a case is different from other people, there do not be sometimes such a person". Thing or - that the rising shot that reached the fourth place world supports birth of "the second Date." After time of 12 years, the challenge that considered the world opens a curtain again.

-sugi- Apr 27th, 2008 10:47 AM

Kimiko's cheering thread :yeah:.

She just won her first match in Gifu

67 61 63 against Tajima.
Go Kimiko :yeah:.

Rising Sun Apr 27th, 2008 01:24 PM

Kumiko plays Shuko Aoyama, next. :)

Shuko reached the finals of the prestigious All-Japan Indoors last month, upsetting Akiko Yonemura & Kumiko Iijima along the way, so it could potentially be a difficult match for Kimiko...

Renalicious Apr 27th, 2008 02:42 PM

I really hope Kimiko wins this. This is SOOO exciting.! :D :D

TaiwanTennisFan Apr 27th, 2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -sugi- (Post 13031217)
Kimiko's cheering thread :yeah:.

She just won her first match in Gifu

67 61 63 against Tajima.
Go Kimiko :yeah:.

Welcome back, Kimiko!! I want to see you back to WTA tour ASAP. :worship:

ex hopman Apr 28th, 2008 05:17 AM

She just won her Q2R!! 6-1, 3-6, 6-3.
Seems like she'll play Kaori next!?!?

Renalicious Apr 28th, 2008 05:49 AM

This is great :D Kimiko's showing the youngens who's boss. :devil: GL in your next match Kimiko! :)

Rising Sun Apr 28th, 2008 11:43 AM

Kimiko plays 5th seed Kaori Onishi (JPN) in the last round of qualies. :cool:

-sugi- Apr 28th, 2008 05:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDDARVYDQA
A nice video of her vs Tajima

drake3781 Apr 28th, 2008 10:39 PM

Good luck on your comeback, Kimiko. I plan to follow everything!! A new fan, but am loving an "older" woman showing us she has it going on! :wavey:

-sugi- Apr 30th, 2008 07:18 AM

This is amazing :worship:
A great win today over Fujiwara. :D
I think this comeback is going far better than she thought it was.

drake3781 Apr 30th, 2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerolike (Post 12905730)
Translated by Auto translation system.
The fourth place world rank of the girl tennis that retired itself in November, 96, Kimiko Date (37 ) interviewed in Tokyo on 7th and I was active and expressed what I returned to in tour lower part meeting of the start, a double of kangaroo cup (Gifu) after an interval of 12 on 29th.) Not the tour that the world top gathers, I will aim for an all-Japan championship (November 9 or more, Tokyo) for the time being in future on the stage of the country. I advocate "young upbringing" as a purpose of this return, and the registration becomes "culm Kimiko Date".
  ◇   ◇
 While is regretted, retire itself at 26 years old; and 12 years. For the surprise return of the heroine who built 1:00 charges in the Japanese tennis world, the reporters more than 70 surrounded a coat. I marry the Michael culm of the racer in 01. It was a comeback interview that it changed registration to the Japanese association to "culm Kimiko Date".
 I "think that it is given the player whom I cannot manage in a match, a young player stimulation". The player who can fight in the world wants you to come out. In comparison with the boy that Kiyoshi Nishikiori of 18 years old accomplished tour first V in February, I was anxious about the future of the girl whom Ai Sugiyama of 32 years old pulled and volunteered for the part of copybook of young person upbringing.
 With an opportunity, it was "a dream match" of March 15 when it won 2 straight victories to Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf of Queen Hajime. I ran for half a year and confided it when the fresh sense that sprouted while I possessed it by an exercise of six a week day when I had not "felt it till now" was "convinced" of.
 The main battlefield becomes the country in fact. After, with a kangaroo cup, having made Nara Kumuri (the amount of large product roughly linked verse) and a double; Fukuoka international girl (change the each partner who is May 6 ~)→ Kurume-shi best amenity Cup (13th or more), and participate in a double.)
 There "can be the told things such as a part of men Tal, maintenance of the motivation, a way of the concentration". If it hears it, it answers that it is answered. I put the present target for the all-Japan championship by the singles while I carry a coach on a coat.
 Though "a case is different from other people, there do not be sometimes such a person". Thing or - that the rising shot that reached the fourth place world supports birth of "the second Date." After time of 12 years, the challenge that considered the world opens a curtain again.

Can you please give me the link to the original in Japanese? :wavey:

Renalicious Apr 30th, 2008 10:22 AM

Wow what a great win. Who is she playing next?

-sugi- Apr 30th, 2008 11:11 AM

WC Aki Yamasoto.

Aki is a good junior player, ranked 30 or so and beat Surina De Beer in round one, which is a great win for her already.