TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=321663)

Dawn Marie Oct 23rd, 2007 08:50 AM

GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Hi, I was watching some old Golden Girl episodes and I am laughing my ass off. This is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. I always laugh when I watch this show. Dorothy is my top five favorite sitcom characters of all time. If you enjoy this show which one is your favorite? I would like to add that this show had excellent writing. Everytime I watch them I laugh all over again and find something new in each episode.

When I am feeling down this is a great way to make one laugh. Dorothy's intelligent one liners crack me up.

Williamsser Oct 23rd, 2007 10:41 AM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn Marie (Post 11878077)
Hi, I was watching some old Golden Girl episodes and I am laughing my ass off. This is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. I always laugh when I watch this show. Dorothy is my top five favorite sitcom characters of all time. If you enjoy this show which one is your favorite? I would like to add that this show had excellent writing. Everytime I watch them I laugh all over again and find something new in each episode.

When I am feeling down this is a great way to make one laugh. Dorothy's intelligent one liners crack me up.

I like Dorothy best, then Rose.

Xander Oct 23rd, 2007 10:48 AM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Rose. :lol: I can't get enough of her St. Olaf stories. ;)

CondiLicious Oct 23rd, 2007 11:02 AM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
I loved all of them. But if I have to pick one it would be Dorothy.

samn Oct 23rd, 2007 11:41 AM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Which character did Beatrice Arthur play? Was it Dorothy? I liked her the best. Ms Arthur could deadpan like no one else on that show. The one who played her mother was the most irritating and cloyingly fake character in that foursome.

CondiLicious Oct 23rd, 2007 12:23 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by samn (Post 11878593)
The one who played her mother was the most irritating and cloyingly fake character in that foursome.


Infiniti2001 Oct 23rd, 2007 12:29 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Loved all, but picture this Sophia Patrillo and Dorothy Zbornak are dearest to me. The interaction between them is so enjoyable :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally Oct 23rd, 2007 01:37 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Blanche ( aka B.E.D. :lol: ). I have never done drag before, but i would like to go as the Golden Girls with my friends one Halloween and i would be her. I could be a slut for 1 night and just say that i was in character :devil:

CondiLicious Oct 23rd, 2007 01:42 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally (Post 11879277)
Blanche ( aka B.E.D. :lol: ). I have never done drag before, but i would like to go as the Golden Girls with my friends one Halloween and i would be her. I could be a slut for 1 night and just say that i was in character :devil:


Infiniti2001 Oct 23rd, 2007 01:58 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
I caught some of it on Lifetime earlier :lol:

Dorothy

All the girls

Rose

Blanche

Sophia

Zombielicious Oct 23rd, 2007 02:52 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
SOPHIA. :haha:

Rose gets pretty annoying though...

Cam'ron Giles Oct 23rd, 2007 03:15 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
My fave episode is when Rose talked them into going on her talk show as roommates without telling them it was about lesbians...:haha:

Wigglytuff Oct 23rd, 2007 03:39 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xander (Post 11878343)
Rose. :lol: I can't get enough of her St. Olaf stories. ;)

:worship: :worship: :worship: few things bring me joy like her saint olaf stories. the shit was fucking wilds.

Wigglytuff Oct 23rd, 2007 03:40 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles (Post 11879755)
My fave episode is when Rose talked them into going on her talk show as roommates without telling them it was about lesbians...:haha:

:eek: :eek: never saw this but would love to now.

Rising Sun Oct 23rd, 2007 03:46 PM

Re: GOLDEN GIRLS. Who is your favorite character?
 
Dorothy, for sure. :lol:
I crack up everytime she says, "Whoa!". It's too bad she stopped saying it after Season 4. :sad:

Rose is probably my least favourite.

What are your fave episodes?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.