TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Post ALL spoilers here (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=321304)

griffin Oct 19th, 2007 08:44 PM

Post ALL spoilers here
 
Have a juicy spoiler, but don't want to deal with pm'ing everyone who asks?

Post it here, then post a link to the appropriate thread.

No discussions, please.

griffin Oct 19th, 2007 08:44 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
kbw's ANTM spoiler:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbw72688 (Post 11853208)
SPOILER FOR WHO IS ELIMINATED NEXT WEEK BELOW



























This is from a reliable source who has called the last two weeks boots correctly...
Next week, the bottom two are Ebony and Ambreal. Tyra ends up calling Ebony, but - and here's the shocker - Ebony quits right there. Ambreal is given a free pass. Apparently Ebony regrets the decision and even calls the executive producers in the next episode.

































End of spoiler


Hachiko Nov 1st, 2007 11:14 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.

Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.

Original thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=265250

Pureracket Nov 1st, 2007 01:55 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiusa (Post 11925541)
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.


Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.

Why would you post it in white?

brickhousesupporter Nov 1st, 2007 08:41 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
So who wins Survivor.....Inquiring minds want to know.

Hachiko Nov 1st, 2007 08:51 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pureracket (Post 11926000)
Why would you post it in white?

I don't know, thought some people might come here looking for spoilers from other shows. Does it really matter?

mckyle. Nov 1st, 2007 09:27 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter (Post 11927939)
So who wins Survivor.....Inquiring minds want to know.

Final 3 is Amanda, Courtney, Todd.

sfselesfan Nov 1st, 2007 11:39 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_ch...ivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF

lizchris Nov 13th, 2007 03:24 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Spoiler for tonight's ILNY2 episode:

Wolf and his big dick are sent packing.

mckyle. Nov 13th, 2007 04:32 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lizchris (Post 11984492)
Spoiler for tonight's ILNY2 episode:

Wolf and his big dick are sent packing.

I guess you haven't seen the pictures :help:

stickwitju(ju) Nov 13th, 2007 10:43 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfselesfan (Post 11928806)
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_ch...ivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF

This is the 3rd season of Survivor where I've been going to TDT for spoilers and it's the first season that they got one wrong. They were off by one week but they stipulated they could be wrong and they were. Whoever runs the site must know someone who works on the show OR they have the cash to pay some insider off to give them info.

eck Nov 13th, 2007 11:30 PM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Should the writer's strike keep going on, Grey's episode 11 will be the Season Finale, which feature Bailey narrating

lizchris Nov 20th, 2007 02:12 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
For those of you who watch "I Love New York 2", Pretty voluntarilyn left the mansion, so no one was eliminated.

Jakeev Nov 21st, 2007 07:53 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
Garcia doesn't die on Criminal Minds tomorrow on Wed night.

lizchris Nov 27th, 2007 01:20 AM

Re: Post ALL spoilers here
 
For those of you who saw the preview of "I Love New York 2", you know that Mr. Wise was sent on his way.

As far as I am concerned, he was on two episodes too long.,


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.