TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Aravane Rezai (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=754)
-   -   Aravane Cheering Thread! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=307106)

WhatTheDeuce Jul 6th, 2007 12:17 AM

Aravane Cheering Thread!

:angel: :banana: :rocker2:

ALLEZ ARAVANE!!!!!! :D

Iceland Jul 6th, 2007 10:22 AM

Re: Aravane Cheering Thread! [Summer Hardcourt Season]

Aravane doesn't start the Summer on hard courts but on clay ;). She is playing in Palermo first.
She will travel to America for Los Angeles, Toronto and Flushing Meadows of course.

Allez Aravane :banana:.

WhatTheDeuce Jul 6th, 2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceland (Post 11143955)
Aravane doesn't start the Summer on hard courts but on clay ;). She is playing in Palermo first.
She will travel to America for Los Angeles, Toronto and Flushing Meadows of course.

Allez Aravane :banana:.

Ohhh, ok. Good to know. I'll still call it the summer hardcourt season though. :p

And is that her full upcoming schedule? No Stanford, San Diego, New Haven? :ras: I wish she'd play every week. :lol:

Anyway, I'll edit the first post.

Allez Cornet Jul 6th, 2007 08:38 PM

Good luck for the forthcoming hardcourt season Aravane Rezaï.:yeah; :)I was fortunate enough to see Aravane play when I was at Wimbledon last week. Really impressed with her improvement, keep up the good work!

Highlandman Jul 7th, 2007 08:59 AM

The schedule is definitely okay :D I think she go very far in Palermo and if she can continue her nice form she has chances in LA & Toronto as well :rocker2:

I can't wait to see Aravane on Hard-Courts again:hearts:

Highlandman Jul 7th, 2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce (Post 11145799)
Ohhh, ok. Good to know. I'll still call it the summer hardcourt season though. :p

And is that her full upcoming schedule? No Stanford, San Diego, New Haven? :ras: I wish she'd play every week. :lol:

Anyway, I'll edit the first post.

But with playing every week she is maybe too tired in New York :p I think three events are okay. Maybe she could play also one in week after Palermo, but yeah, 3 is okay.

Escape Jul 7th, 2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlandman (Post 11154338)
But with playing every week she is maybe too tired in New York :p I think three events are okay. Maybe she could play also one in week after Palermo, but yeah, 3 is okay.

Maybe she should play Bad Gastein which is the week after palermo and then a week off before she play's in America.

Allez Aravane :rocker2:

Highlandman Jul 8th, 2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres (Post 11160806)
Maybe she should play Bad Gastein which is the week after palermo and then a week off before she play's in America.

Allez Aravane :rocker2:

Yes, that's what I thought :D So she plays 2 weeks in a row on clay, one week break to go to USA and after it Hard-Court starts :rocker2:

Aravane :rocker2: - I wish sooooo much she can win this title in Palermo :awww: But it is obviously reserved for Medina-Garrigues:mad: But keep positive :D

Iceland Jul 10th, 2007 08:53 AM

I updated her schedule which was somewhere in her subforum. I should have bumped it before. She will play Bad Gastein. So she has four tournaments to prepare the US Open, actually two if I am more accurate as some are played on clay ;). She will have to win as many points as she can because she played well at this period last year. I want her to constantly stay in the top 50.

Good luck in Palermo. :bounce:

WhatTheDeuce Jul 10th, 2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceland (Post 11175557)
I updated her schedule which was somewhere in her subforum. I should have bumped it before. She will play Bad Gastein. So she has four tournaments to prepare the US Open, actually two if I am more accurate as some are played on clay ;). She will have to win as many points as she can because she played well at this period last year. I want her to constantly stay in the top 50.

Good luck in Palermo. :bounce:

Updated. :banana:

I dont really understand why she's playing 2 clay events instead of jumping right into the hardcourts, but as long as she's playing.

Escape Jul 11th, 2007 09:40 PM

Aravane listend to us :lol: :angel:

I hope she can play well in these clay events in Europe :) and then have a good summer in the US :D

WhatTheDeuce Jul 15th, 2007 04:38 PM

Palermo Main Draw

(1) Michaella Krajicek (NED) vs Eva Birnerova (CZE)
Virginie Razzano (FRA) vs (WC) Sara Errani (ITA)
Lourdes Dominguez-Lino (ESP) vs (WC) Antonella Serra Zanetti (ITA)
Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) vs (7) Kaia Kanepi (EST)

(3) Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) vs Mariya Koryttseva (UKR)
Q/LL vs (WC) Silvia Disderi (ITA)
Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS) vs Q/LL
Q/LL vs (8) Agnes Szavay (HUN)

(5) Roberta Vinci (ITA) vs Karin Knapp (ITA)
Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) vs Sandra Kloesel (GER)
Tatjana Malek (GER) vs Kira Nagy (HUN)
Q/LL vs (4) Emilie Loit (FRA)

(6) Aravane Rezai (FRA) vs Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
Edina Gallovits (ROU) vs Maria Elena Camerin (ITA)
Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) vs Nuria Llagostera Vives (ESP)
Q/LL vs (2) Martina Müller (GER)

---------

Pretty nice draw for Aravane. Flavia's been playing terrible tennis lately so I hope that won't be too much trouble. Muller as a QF opponent isnt the worst draw, but look out for young talented player Wozniacki or maybe even Vives to come out of that. Then if she makes the SF her most likely opponent will the 4th seed Loit, but who knows what's gonna happen. All in all, a decent draw.

She could win the title here. ALLEZ ARAVANE!!! :armed: Bring your best stuff. :D

WhatTheDeuce Jul 16th, 2007 08:47 PM

Aravane lost 36 57 to Pennetta. :o Awful start.

Iceland Jul 16th, 2007 09:20 PM

And it's only the beginning, you will have to be patient :hug:.
For one good tournament, you have to suffer three early exits.

It was a tough round, but she was definitely beatable. :o I am tired of those losses. Please Aravane, change something :sad:.

Escape Jul 16th, 2007 11:35 PM

It was a tough 1st round match for Aravane :(
Flavia is starting to find her form again

I hope Aravane will get a better draw next week in Bad Gastein :)