TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Bausch & Lomb Championships (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=934)
-   -   Tati Beated an Hyped Venus (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=293534)

Nicolás89 Apr 6th, 2007 07:02 PM

Tati Beated an Hyped Venus

you have to admited after the memphis final, almost everyone thought she and serena were going to dominate the clay seaon, but i didnt, i always thought venus was going to have a very ok clay season like last year, there wasnt any indication that venus was going to take AI title anyway

so :nerner: to everyone who made fun of me for believe that she was no competition for nadia to take the title

now im glad cause the hyped talk about venus will die eventually when the tour keep their course in a few weeks :woohoo:

junlee_vee Apr 6th, 2007 07:14 PM

Re: Tati Beated an Hyped Venus

This is the second time you've posted this comment, you really want someone to pay attention to you?

I'll humor you.

cellophane Apr 6th, 2007 07:15 PM

:rolleyes: at the Memphis hype.

starin Apr 6th, 2007 07:16 PM

:help: loser
Hantuchova/Radwanska beat the hype out of Martina Hingis.

Viktymise Apr 6th, 2007 07:17 PM

Lets see Golovin beat her on something other than clay without Vee hitting like 1000000000 UE :rolleyes:. I can assure you, if Vens played like she did against Peer in Memphis, the score would have been alot different :o

BrandClay Apr 6th, 2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junlee_vee (Post 10459130)
This is the second time you've posted this comment, you really want someone to pay attention to you?

I'll humor you.

I'll humor him/her as well. Venus will be just fine...she wants to play tennis..and if Venus wants to play..that's a good outlook for her success.

Lulu. Apr 6th, 2007 07:18 PM

Tati played a great match and deserved to win

cellophane Apr 6th, 2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manatee (Post 10459143)
:help: loser
Hantuchova/Radwanska beat the hype out of Martina Hingis.

What hype? :lol: The "Hingis who can't make it out of the quarters of a slam" hype?

Nicolás89 Apr 6th, 2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junlee_vee (Post 10459130)

I'll humor you.

thats the reason to someone to create a thread, to express the points of views to everyone who read it, Duh!!!, :ras:

DOUBLEFIST Apr 6th, 2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolop (Post 10459087)
you have to admited after the memphis final, almost everyone thought she and serena were going to dominate the clay seaon

:scratch: Who was saying they were going to dominate clay? Name names, please.

hingisGOAT Apr 6th, 2007 07:21 PM

Those same idiotic posters will still be around. They'll just switched to their Serena avatar. ;)

junlee_vee Apr 6th, 2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heylookimgay (Post 10459172)
Those same idiotic posters will still be around. They'll just switched to their Serena avatar. ;)

Please!:o

Nicolás89 Apr 6th, 2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOUBLEFIST (Post 10459159)
:scratch: Who was saying they were going to dominate clay? Name names, please.

i dont remember every name and every thread but the "who is going to win more clay tournamentes?" poll thread is a good example

junlee_vee Apr 6th, 2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolop (Post 10459156)
thats the reason to someone to create a thread, to express the points of views to everyone who read it, Duh!!!, :ras:

Yes, but you expressed the same sentiments in another topic, but nobody responded to you (and rightfully so), so you felt you needed to make a thread.

FrenchY52 Apr 6th, 2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenavee (Post 10459144)
Lets see Golovin beat her on something other than clay without Vee hitting like 1000000000 UE :rolleyes:. I can assure you, if Vens played like she did against Peer in Memphis, the score would have been alot different :o

So What :confused: ?? When Tati loses a match making 50UEs everyone isn't complaining.. Complain about nolop's stupid therad instead..
Venus lost for the 2nd time against Tati, she's out, that's all :p