TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Classy Clijsters' Lounge (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   wimbly? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=28597)

*annamaria* Jun 24th, 2002 10:05 AM

wimbly?

hello again,
javascript:smilie(':wavey:')
does anyone know if eurosport is going to broadcast wimbly? i am frightened i won't see the all england championships because i couldn't figure out who will broadcast them? does anyone know?

eh, one more question: where do you guys come from?? are ya all belgian?

let me know.

kim, i keep my fingers crossed for you! come on!

bye bye

Cilla Jun 24th, 2002 10:44 AM

BBC now have ultimate rights to wimby so eurosport won't show any live coverage-last yeat they only showd extensive highlights. I'm Cilla & I'm not a Belgain lol!!I'm a brit:rolleyes: & I',m 17 & live in London. :wavey:

Good Luck Kimmy!:bounce: :bounce:

keta Jun 24th, 2002 10:52 AM

:wavey: :wavey: anna maria Im 14 and live in Petrh, Australia .. but wish i was from belgium!!:p
um In australia Channel 9 cover Wimbledon

Sarah Jun 24th, 2002 11:47 AM

I'm 18 and I'm a Belgian ( and proud of it:p )
I hope Belgian television will at least broadcast Justine's and Kim's matches. But I'll probably be watching BBC as much as I can!

Lleyki Jun 24th, 2002 11:49 AM

hi Anna :wavey:

I'm 16 and proud to be Belgian :)

angele87 Jun 24th, 2002 12:22 PM

Hi Anna :wavey:

My name is Angele, I'm 15 and I'm from Canada although I wish I was from Belgium... or from Oz :( I'm a huge Kim as well as Lleyton fan :D Well enjoy the board :) :wavey:

*annamaria* Jun 24th, 2002 05:07 PM

hey to all of you, it's good to hear from you. ;-) it is nice to see that there are kim fans all over the globe.
i am 18 and i come from austria. i just love playing tennis as well...
kim is a very passionate and powerful player. she definitly has the ability of being a great champion.
Q. well, there's another question i have: does anyone know if lleyton's sister, jaslyn, plays the WTA tour as well? i heard from her when she played the juniors, but haven't heard anything lately.

good luck kim for tomorrow

cheers
*annamaria*

Nina_rus Jun 24th, 2002 05:10 PM

:wavey: I'm Russian :)

Mitzi Jun 24th, 2002 06:01 PM

I'm from Israel

angele87 Jun 24th, 2002 06:05 PM

Well I'm not exactly sure what Jaslyn is doing right now :confused: I know she played an event in Australia earlier this year but lost really bad (something like 6-0 6-1) in the first round :( I'm not really sure what else she has played this year... oh and according to the wta site she is ranked 331 in the world!

Mazza Jun 24th, 2002 06:23 PM

Hi :wavey: Im from England :) and Im 15!

I assume Jaslyn is playing challangers as when I last looked she was up in Scotland or somewhere in a tournament.

*annamaria* Jun 24th, 2002 07:45 PM

kim is going to play on court NO 18.

per4ever Jun 24th, 2002 10:25 PM

I don't know if they'll broadcast Kim on BBC... but I'm pretty sure they will...there's no english player playing at that moment.

Cilla Jun 24th, 2002 10:30 PM

LOL!!:wavey:

ClijstersHewitt Jun 24th, 2002 11:38 PM

:wavey: Howdy.

I'm Marly, 17, from Texas.

Kim rules. :D

That WTA tournament Jaslyn lost in was the adidas Internation in Sydney. She'd gotten a wildcard, and Amanda Coetzer laid the smack down on her. :o

I don't think I'll have any Kim coverage tomorrow :( but hopefully I'll get some highlights! :)

Kick some ass, Kim! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: