TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Toray Pan Pacific Open (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=922)
-   -   Sammy Cheering Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=282419)

jas_aussie Jan 23rd, 2007 10:14 AM

Sammy Cheering Thread

Sammy did well here last year and i hope this year she could make the semi's. This isn't the strongest of fields so she has a good chance here.

Smash'em Sammy!!

Sammy 4 eva!!! Jan 24th, 2007 08:48 AM

Re: Sammy Cheering Thread

Woot come on Sam u can do it!!!

aussie_fan Jan 24th, 2007 08:55 AM

Hehe, there's already a sammy thread.

Hopefully no disasters like the Australian Open here. :)

aussy89 Jan 24th, 2007 11:00 AM

nice work nice work, well yeah she made the quarters ere last yr so with once again a nice draw dnt c y not sam can do some damage ere.

Wedgie619 Jan 25th, 2007 07:42 AM

Hopefully sam gets a relitively easy draw (because there a will be no easy road for an unseed player) however, sam did it last year so she can this year....

hopine she at least makes the quaters as she needs to defend her point especially after not defending her ao points!!!

good luck Sammy!!!

Ben. Jan 27th, 2007 07:18 AM

c'mon sammy :bounce: defend your quarterfinal appearance from last year

Sammy 4 eva!!! Jan 28th, 2007 08:29 AM

Come on sam u played really well here last year and if u do well here it will make up for the dissapointing singles at ao!!!

Tenis Srbija Jan 28th, 2007 09:57 AM

Uh against Vera Zvonareva in first round...

Vera is great indoors...and will be "hungry" for revenge for loss in Sydney...

I would pay some serious cash to watch this match :drool:

Ben. Jan 28th, 2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy 4 eva!!! (Post 9916964)
Come on sam u played really well here last year and if u do well here it will make up for the dissapointing singles at ao!!!

a quarterfinal appearance would be okay for sam but a semifinal appearance or better would satisfy me even more.

Tenis Srbija Jan 28th, 2007 10:09 AM

QF would be OKAY??? :scratch: You do know this is Tier I tournament, and that Sammy isn't in top 20 :rolleyes:

aussie_fan Jan 28th, 2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija (Post 9917277)
QF would be OKAY??? :scratch: You do know this is Tier I tournament, and that Sammy isn't in top 20 :rolleyes:

She's defending QF points from last year. So she can do it again.

I would be very happy if she got to the quarters it will be tough though, i can't say i compltely expecting it though. Hopefully she can beat Vera again like in Sydney. Li will be a bit tough i think, we'll see.

aussy89 Jan 29th, 2007 03:28 AM

also, ok maybe im not sounding so confident but last yr sam was coming of a dream run at aus open an bringing form in, ths tme rnd shes nt coming of as such a great week she played some real good tennis but nt wat she was hoping for, i jus also checked the rankings an if sam dosnt make the quarters then shell most prob drop in rankings as the next 5-6 ppl are only within a hand full of points frm sam. so hopefully sammy can kick some butt =) an keep her ranking inside the top 30

Mr.Kardashian Jan 29th, 2007 04:18 AM

come on sammy! tough draw... similar to sydney vs vera and close to hingis but u can do it sam

Sammy 4 eva!!! Jan 29th, 2007 08:57 AM

Come on Sammy u rly gotta defend ur points here cmon sammy u can do it!!! Plzz get to the quarters but i wud love for her to get to the semis!~!~!

smit101 Jan 31st, 2007 09:26 AM

Good win by sam today! Na Li next and if she wins that her points are defended so big match for sammy!! Good Luck Sam!!