TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Kirilenko's Orchestra (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Is this Makiri?! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=276141)

morningglory Dec 3rd, 2006 02:20 AM

Is this Makiri?!
 

It looks a lot liker her but I'm not sure... sorry if this pic has been posted b4
She's with a fat-looking guy... :o

so.krist!na Dec 3rd, 2006 04:57 AM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
It's Makiri..and the guy is Igor Andreev :lol:

King Aaron Dec 3rd, 2006 03:59 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
...and the picture has been posted in her picture thread. ;)

XCoco Dec 3rd, 2006 05:37 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Yeah :)

This photo was taken during Davydenko's marriage ;) .

Anahi Dec 3rd, 2006 07:32 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
i like igor andreev haha :) is cute

Lunaris Dec 3rd, 2006 07:42 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
I believe it's Sarah Michelle Gellar with her new boyfriend. ;)

Kirilenko_Kamp Dec 4th, 2006 03:14 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunaris (Post 9585012)
I believe it's Sarah Michelle Gellar with her new boyfriend. ;)

:confused: :rolleyes: You gotta be kidding right??? That IS Makiri with Igor Andreev. They make a cute couple IMO.;) Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sarah Michelle Gellar is married to Freddie Prince Jr.

King Aaron Dec 4th, 2006 03:39 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirilenko_Kamp (Post 9588511)
:confused: :rolleyes: You gotta be kidding right??? That IS Makiri with Igor Andreev. They make a cute couple IMO.;) Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sarah Michelle Gellar is married to Freddie Prince Jr.

I believe the poster is kidding. ;)

Ravsieg Dec 8th, 2006 03:51 AM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
I'm quite astonished with the amount of tennis fans here who fail to recognize Igor Andreev. He was close to top 20 before his serious injury that's kept him out for about a year - and counting.

King Aaron Dec 8th, 2006 03:28 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kirilenko#1fan~ (Post 9603987)
I'm quite astonished with the amount of tennis fans here who fail to recognize Igor Andreev. He was close to top 20 before his serious injury that's kept him out for about a year - and counting.

I've stopped following the ATP tour closely for about 2 years or more now. Can't blame me for not recognizing him. :angel:

~lollipop_girl~ Dec 9th, 2006 09:46 AM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Aaron (Post 9605614)
I've stopped following the ATP tour closely for about 2 years or more now. Can't blame me for not recognizing him. :angel:

There's an ATP? :scratch: :p

Basically all I know of it is Djokovic :drool: Hrbaty :inlove: Malisse, Safin & Blake :hearts: Federer :worship:
;)

SloKid Dec 9th, 2006 02:36 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kirilenko#1fan~ (Post 9603987)
I'm quite astonished with the amount of tennis fans here who fail to recognize Igor Andreev. He was close to top 20 before his serious injury that's kept him out for about a year - and counting.

Actually he came back at the Paris Masters in October and was the member of the Russian DC winning team.
He has been a bit like Bovina this year, appearing on a lot of entry lists, but always withdrawing.

Kirilenko_Kamp Dec 9th, 2006 09:48 PM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by morningglory (Post 9582015)

It looks a lot liker her but I'm not sure... sorry if this pic has been posted b4
She's with a fat-looking guy... :o

Does anyone think Igor Andreev looks like a poor man's version of Owen Wilson in that pic???:p Owen has been in the following movies: Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Shanghai Noon, Armageddon, etc. Look at the pic, Igor has the nose like Owen!!!:lol:

~lollipop_girl~ Dec 10th, 2006 10:48 AM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirilenko_Kamp (Post 9610847)
Does anyone think Igor Andreev looks like a poor man's version of Owen Wilson in that pic???:p Owen has been in the following movies: Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Shanghai Noon, Armageddon, etc. Look at the pic, Igor has the nose like Owen!!!:lol:

:eek: What an insult to Igor :p
Owen's nose is pretty scary, Igor's isn't that much ;)

Ravsieg Dec 14th, 2006 04:36 AM

Re: Is this Makiri?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Aaron (Post 9605614)
I've stopped following the ATP tour closely for about 2 years or more now. Can't blame me for not recognizing him. :angel:

Two years ago he was getting noticed as he beat defending champion Ferrero at Roland Garros. :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.