TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Rogers Cup presented by National Bank (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=716)
-   -   Tuesday OOP and Scores (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=255662)

lionel Aug 14th, 2006 11:26 PM

Tuesday OOP and Scores
 
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Central (from 11.00hrs)
1. Pelletier vs. N.Li
2. Domachowska vs. Molik (NB 13.00hrs)
3. Sugiyama vs. Wozniak
4. Hingis vs. Santangelo (NB 19.30hrs)
5. Vaidisova vs. Safarova

Court BN (from 11.00hrs)
1. Perry vs. Peschke
2. Groenefeld vs. Peng
3. Dulko vs. Hantuchova (NB 15.00hrs)
4. Golovin/Pelletier vs. Ivanovic/Kirilenko
5. Bartoli/Peer vs. Dubois/Wozniak

Court 5 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Pratt vs. Martínez Sánchez
2. Castaño vs. Zheng
3. Domachowska/Mirza vs. Garbin/Tu

Court 9 (from 11.00hrs)
1. Black vs. Uberoi
2. Domínguez Lino vs. Jackson
3. Jankovic vs. A.Bondarenko
4. Chakvetadze vs. Suárez

TTomek Aug 14th, 2006 11:28 PM

:woohoo:

Marta and Alicia live on ES :D



I hope so :unsure:

lionel Aug 14th, 2006 11:31 PM

Weak day session :o

Good luck Mara against Martina! :worship:

pierce0415 Aug 14th, 2006 11:32 PM

Good Luck My Dear Na Li
Jie Zheng
Shuai Peng

Ntour Aug 14th, 2006 11:40 PM

cmon alicia!

Alec Aug 14th, 2006 11:41 PM

Good luck to Na&Shuai!

NyCPsU Aug 15th, 2006 12:06 AM

good luck daniela, anna, ai, and lucie!! :D

cellophane Aug 15th, 2006 12:09 AM

Martina vs. Mara will be good, I hope. :D

treufreund Aug 15th, 2006 12:22 AM

Hingis as featured night match. :D

Wiggly Aug 15th, 2006 12:24 AM

WHY! Marta vs Alicia on Centre Court! WHY? A qualifier vs a coming back player :o

I won't see Daniela. I am PISS OFF :fiery:

adam_ads_n Aug 15th, 2006 12:25 AM

Go Marta - win 3rd match in a row :)

Gogo123 Aug 15th, 2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionel
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Central (from 11.00hrs)
1. Pelletier vs. N.Li
2. Domachowska vs. Molik (NB 13.00hrs)
3. Sugiyama vs. Wozniak
4. Hingis vs. Santangelo (NB 19.30hrs)
5. Vaidisova vs. Safarova

Court BN (from 11.00hrs)
1. Perry vs. Peschke
2. Groenefeld vs. Peng
3. Dulko vs. Hantuchova (NB 15.00hrs)
4. Golovin/Pelletier vs. Ivanovic/Kirilenko
5. Bartoli/Peer vs. Dubois/Wozniak

Court 5 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Pratt vs. Martínez Sánchez
2. Castaño vs. Zheng
3. Domachowska/Mirza vs. Garbin/Tu

Court 9 (from 11.00hrs)
1. Black vs. Uberoi
2. Domínguez Lino vs. Jackson
3. Jankovic vs. A.Bondarenko
4. Chakvetadze vs. Suárez

Hopefully I'm going tomorrow and I get to see the bolded matches :drool:

adam_ads_n Aug 15th, 2006 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggly
WHY! Marta vs Alicia on Centre Court! WHY? A qualifier vs a coming back player :o

I won't see Daniela. I am PISS OFF :fiery:

You answered yourself. Lots of people are curious about how Alicia plays, cause it was hard to see her on Eurosport this year. Also it's interesting because Marta who is 100% Polish, plays Alicia, whose parents are Polish.

pierce0415 Aug 15th, 2006 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gogo123
Hopefully I'm going tomorrow and I get to see the bolded matches :drool:

PLEASE give us a report of Na's match ;)
I will love you forever ...

alwayshingis Aug 15th, 2006 12:57 AM

Martina! :banana:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.