TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Japan (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1689)
-   -   yurika sema cheering thread! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=252496)

martin white Aug 1st, 2006 02:19 PM

yurika sema cheering thread!

alongside ayumi morita. erika takao.ryoko fuda and chiaki okadaue,yurika sema is an up and coming young japanese player! she is a great prospect for the future in japanese tennis! :) with saori's retirement and shino chan's retirement this month,yurika deserves her own cheering thread!she has reached 2 itf sf this year both in sth korea!and an impressive qf finish in lexington last week after qualifying! go yurika! :)

-sugi- Aug 1st, 2006 02:37 PM

About time we had a Yuri thread :) Yurika has a website - www.sema-sisters.com She also has a sister called Erika who is starting to play pro and was ranked top 40 in Juniors :) There are lots of very nice off court pictures on that site too, like them at Roland Garros and London :)

martin white Aug 1st, 2006 02:57 PM

thanks sugi! some great pics of yurika! :) is it not ryoko fuda with picture with yurika?they will be future faces of japanese tennis! :worship: i miss shino already! :bigcry:

-sugi- Aug 1st, 2006 03:33 PM

yep its Ryoko in one picture :) I don't know who the other one is

The future fed Cup team of Japan: Ayumi Morita, Erika Takao, Yurika Sema and Ryoko Fuda. Also Chiaka Okadue and Erika Sema as well. Japanese tennis looks to be on the up :)

martin white Aug 15th, 2006 04:13 PM

yurika will play the 25k itf event in nanjing china! she is seeeded 3rd! :) good luck yurika! :)

martin white Sep 3rd, 2006 12:36 PM

yurika has had a great week at the 50k itf event in guangzhou, she reached the final but lost to sheng nan sun 26 57! :( :sad: congrats on a great tournie yurika! :)

-sugi- Sep 3rd, 2006 03:24 PM

Good week Yurika :) Shame you couldn't win though :sad:

martin white Oct 24th, 2006 01:42 PM

yurika will play the 50k event in beijing! :) 1strd sema vs kops- jones, good luck yurika! :) great if she can make the oz open qualie cut off!she has a good shot at doing it! :worship: :bounce:

-sugi- Nov 20th, 2006 07:09 PM

Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Time for a bump :D

Yurika is now playing a 25k in Australia

GO YURIKA :yippee: :yippee:

martin white Nov 21st, 2006 07:45 PM

yurika scored an easy 62 60 win over trudi musgrave of australia!:) i missed the match,as i worked mon night:( ill be able to see yurika play her 2ndrd match on thursday! go yurika!:)

-sugi- Nov 22nd, 2006 05:31 PM

Gooo Yurika :)
Hopefully you can talk to Yurika, Martin I really hope I can meet more Japanese players in 07. BTW, its great having you back :D

martin white Dec 5th, 2006 12:37 PM

nice to be back sugi!aka adam.i had the best time in japan!:) met alot of friends i hadnt seen in along time, but bit sad to say goodbye ,maybe ill go to work in japan again next year!;) i missed yurika's 2ndrd match because of work, suprising loss to stoop,but she won the tournie!:eek: there is a good chance yurika will make the cut off for the oz open qualies, i really hope she can make it! go yurika!:)

-sugi- Dec 5th, 2006 02:23 PM

A few weeks ago Yurika beat Morita 61 63 or in straight sets pretty easily at the Japanese Championships :bigclap:

martin white Dec 30th, 2006 12:40 PM

yurika is still on the alt list for the ao,by my calculations she is 14 spots out of making it!:) i doubt that many players will withdraw but anything could happen! great if you could sneak in yurika!:kiss: :) gs debut!:yeah:

-sugi- Dec 30th, 2006 12:50 PM

hopefully Yurika can get in...