TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Gisela Dulko (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=669)
-   -   The Off Topic Thread! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=251227)

Ilikebigboobies Jul 25th, 2006 04:26 AM

The Off Topic Thread!
 
Okay...most players forums have an off topic thread so fans can get to know other fans of their favourite player.

I know Gisela doesn't have a big supporter base like a Hantuchova or Dementieva but that doesn't make her any less special to us.

So in this thread we can discuss whatever we want.

I'll start with:
My name is Joshua.
I am 19 and I live in Australia.

:wavey:

Zoltan83 Jul 25th, 2006 03:56 PM

She doesn't have a big supporter base but she has the better fans :angel:

Hi Josh! :wavey:

My name is Nicolas.
I'm 23 and I live in Belgium. And I'm running the website dedicated to Gisela :D (http://www.gisela-dulko.com). Speaking about it, sorry for the lack of update and the problems recently :( but there will be probably some changes soon. :)

Eugenia Jul 27th, 2006 05:56 PM

Hi guys! :wavey: My name is Eugenia, I'm 18 y.o. and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I think this thread is a great idea because I want to know every Gisela fan better! :hatoff:

LegionArgentina Jul 27th, 2006 06:16 PM

Hello people :wavey:

My name is Martin, Im 17 years old and I from Santa Fe, Argentina.

I like her game and her body :kiss:

Jess3781 Jul 27th, 2006 06:54 PM

Hi... I'm Jesica... I'm 25 and I'm from Argentina but I live in Miami... I know Gisela since the end of 2001 but since she when back to live in Buenos Aires I don't have much contact with her :sad:
She always was super nice with me... she is a great persona....
:wavey:

LegionArgentina Jul 27th, 2006 08:52 PM

A suggestion, we can post pics of us

LegionArgentina Jul 29th, 2006 07:59 PM

I watched a local tv programme and said that Gisela is singel, she is not dating with Fernando Gonzalez.
There are some gossips that said that she is dating with Jose Acasusso but only rumores

Ilikebigboobies Jul 30th, 2006 09:18 AM

Gisela is a singer??

Or does she like to sing??

Or is she going out with a singer??

:confused:

~|Naomi|~ Jul 31st, 2006 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin
Gisela is a singer??

Or does she like to sing??

Or is she going out with a singer??

:confused:

I think Martin means that Gisela is single:p

btw I'm Naomi & am 21 from Australia:)

~|Naomi|~ Jul 31st, 2006 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legion Argentina
I watched a local tv programme and said that Gisela is singel, she is not dating with Fernando Gonzalez.
There are some gossips that said that she is dating with Jose Acasusso but only rumores

Gisela sure likes Tennis players whose names end in O.
First VerdascO
Then RobredO
Now perhaps AcasusO

Ilikebigboobies Jul 31st, 2006 07:18 AM

OK Martin I know what you mean now!
Sorry. :o

Anyway I still have a chance with Gisela. :banana:

Chris 84 Jul 31st, 2006 12:39 PM

I'm Chris, I'm 22 and from Glasgow in Scotland :p

LegionArgentina Jul 31st, 2006 04:26 PM

I also have a chance with her :hearts:

Zoltan83 Jul 31st, 2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess3781
Hi... I'm Jesica... I'm 25 and I'm from Argentina but I live in Miami... I know Gisela since the end of 2001 but since she when back to live in Buenos Aires I don't have much contact with her :sad:
She always was super nice with me... she is a great persona....
:wavey:

Indeed, Gise is a great girl :) She is so nice with her fans :D

So, what's up everybody?

Chris 84 Jul 31st, 2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoltan83
Indeed, Gise is a great girl :) She is so nice with her fans :D

So, what's up everybody?

How's it going, Nico? :D
I had a long and boring day at work :(


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.