TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Czechmate! (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=379)
-   -   The Iveta Gerlova Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=250372)

Mathijs Jul 20th, 2006 02:52 PM

Iveta won the Rieter Cup recently after beating Petra Kvitova in the final

Here's an short interview with Iveta in Czech:

http://www.oik.cz/video/2006070024.wmv

Here are as well some pics of Iveta with the trophy, Iveta in action and some wonderful offcourt pics :hearts: :inlove:

Mathijs Aug 15th, 2006 09:49 AM

Iveta will play this week the 10.000 challenger of Bratislava, she's seeded 6th and she will play in the first round against Martina Bartosova from Slovakia...

Good Luck Iveta, time to go up some places, don't slip away on the ranks that easily!

C'mon Iveta!!

Next tournaments where Iveta will play are the qualies of the 10.000 challengers of Maribor (Slovenia) and Palic (Serbia) Good Luck at those Tourneys Iveta, let's go....

She also played on the Optim Tour in the Czech Rep, dunno any results but hope to find out soon...

Mathijs Aug 16th, 2006 12:35 PM

Iveta wins in the first round of Bratislava against Martina Bartosova 26 60 64 :bounce:
Nice win, now keep it up, Iveta will play in the next round ag. Lucky Loser Eva Kadlecova, don't know her too well, but surely not an easy match, as Eva is a talented player...

Good Luck Iveta, now win this match! :bounce:

As well she wins in the doubles with Novotnikova in the first round ag. Gavdunova/Kleisnerova 61 62, they'll play in the next round ag. (3)Biglmaier/Petrovic or Birnerova/Vajdova...

Mathijs Aug 18th, 2006 11:37 AM

Iveta won her 2nd round match ag. Eva Kadlecova 61 62, Now Iveta will play in the QF against Patricia Veresova a WC player from Slovakia who beat the no.2 seed Wienerova..
Probably means as well that Iveta will not play the qualies of Maribor, which are starting today i suppose....

Iveta won as well in doubles with Petra Novotnikova against Hana Birnerova/ Nikola Vajdova 7-6 6-4 :D :sad:

They'll play the no.2 seeds Enache/Kassens in the QF

Go Iveta, keep it going, so far so good :bounce:

Are there any other fans of Iveta out there, its kinda lonely here on my own :p

Mathijs Aug 18th, 2006 02:28 PM

:yeah: Iveta won her QF match with Veresova 6-4 7-5, Iveta will play in the SF ag. Anastasija Sevastova the no.8 seed...

Come on Iveta get into the final!! :bounce:

Mathijs Aug 19th, 2006 03:59 PM

Iveta lost in the SF of 10.000 $ of Bratislava ag. Sevastova 36 36 :sad:

But played a great tournament, which will bring her some points, her ranking will go up a few places, and some confidence for the Qualies of Palic next week....

Good Luck in Palic Iveta, just keep on going!! :bounce:

Kai Aug 20th, 2006 06:52 PM

Good Luck in Palic :hug:

Mathijs Sep 2nd, 2006 11:23 AM

Iveta plays the 10.000 tournament of Palic this week and she has reached the SF where she'll play Manja Mirkovic of Australia a qualifier...

Iveta reached the SF with wins over the 2nd seed Maria Penkova of Bulgaria in the 1st round 6-2 4-6 6-4, a bagelwin (6-0 6-0) in the 2nd round ag. Andjela Nemovic of Serbia, and a win in the quarters ag. the no.6 seed Karolina Jovanic of Serbia 6-4 4-6 6-3...

Really great play by Iveta so far!, hope Iveta can keep it up and get into the final :)

Go Iveta..

Here are also two pics of Iveta playing in Palic:

Mathijs Sep 3rd, 2006 08:24 PM

Iveta reached the final by beating Manja Mirkovic 6-4 4-6 6-3

But sadly lost the final after a loss ag. no.1 seed Dia Evtimova 0-6 4-6 :sad:

Iveta as well reached the doubles final with her partner Maren Kassens, they were the no.1 seeds, but unfortunately they lost to the no.3 seeds Miljana Adanko and Anja Prislan 6-7 6-2 6-7 :sad:

But after all Iveta had a wonderful week in Palic, and i think she'll go up the ranks a few places again, hope Iveta can continue her good form as of late in the extraliga next week when she plays with her club TK Spartak Jihlava!

Keep on going Iveta!! :bounce:

Tenis Srbija Dec 1st, 2006 10:16 PM

Re: The Iveta Gerlova Thread

Ivetka played great in Palić... I've done an interview with her :)
I also spent some great time with here in Palić. She and Maren Kassens :D

Iveta c'mon!!!

Tenis Srbija Dec 1st, 2006 11:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are exclusive photos that I made during Palić...

I have some offcourt Ivetka and me, but I gotta consult Iveta first :D should I post them :D

Mathijs Dec 2nd, 2006 08:27 AM

Thanks for the pics :)

If you could pls post the offcourt with Ivetka, but like you said consult with her at first..

Do you know her personally?

I'll try my stinking best to frequently update her thread from January on ;)

Tenis Srbija Dec 3rd, 2006 11:50 AM

Yeah I know her personally... Like I said, we spent a lot time togheter in Palić...

She is really great persone. Always nice and friendly.

She camed here like a completly stranger to us, but then mother of ours tennis player Karolina Jovanović (Ivetka beat her in q) told us that Iveta is pretty good. She has :eek: forhend!!! It's a petty that she decided "School first"... She could be top 200, even more!

I will ask her, and then post ;)

Mathijs Dec 3rd, 2006 01:43 PM

Thanks so much again for your info, if you have anymore you wanna tell just post...

It's pity indeed that she's studying and that she has no time to play the bigger events, but i always like that when a player studies ;), just hope she'll climb up the ranking a little,,,,

I heard you also held a interview with Iveta?, if you dont mind could you post, thanks...

So i assume you have her email, which is great offcourse, well maybe i wanna write her an fanmail someday if possible, but i am always quite precautious and careful with a players privacy....

Just curious but does she have a BF? ;)

Tenis Srbija Dec 3rd, 2006 03:03 PM

I think she doesn't have a BF... I haven't spoke with her in quite some time... Maybe a month has passed. So who knows what happend in that time :D

I can't give you her mail. But If you wanna send something to hear (mail) you can send it to my adress tenissrbija@yahoo.com and I will be glad to pass it to her ;)

Here are some more pic's from Palić...