TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Jamie Hampton (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=245496)

Legolas_111 Jun 27th, 2006 11:51 AM

Jamie Hampton

Who is the best??
Who is more agressive??
Can you describe me their game??
Tell me anything about them please!!
Thanks!

tennisbuddy12 Jul 28th, 2006 05:14 PM

i asked ashley to be my friend on myspace....i dont think she let me...

tennisdude66 May 11th, 2007 11:00 PM

Re: Ashley Weinhold or Jamie Hampton???

Wow, I just found this but anyways...I can't tell you who is best either since we still haven't played eachother in a tournament for awhile only practice. We've also had some interesting doubles matches together...but we won't get into that. Jamie is a big hitter even though she says she doesn't hit the ball that hard, but believe me she smacks it. She loves ripping her backhand, but has a strong forehand as well. Serves big at times and has good hands also. I'd win the slice and tweener war though :)

p.s. sorry if i didn't approve you as a friend on myspace, try again

tennisbuddy12 May 13th, 2007 03:36 PM

oh wow....hi ashley!

CrossCourt~Rally May 17th, 2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie On Court (Post 10736650)
gosh darn it ashley! i demand another tweener war! that last one was bogus! :rolleyes:

:lol:

auntie janie May 25th, 2007 11:08 AM

Good luck in Carson, Ashley and Jamie. :)

tennis_pIayer Jun 1st, 2007 06:09 AM

Lol these two played doubles together. I saw more of Hampton's match against augustine and then kirkland. I missed Ashley's match against alves. I also saw their doubles match. Not sure if they won or not, but they were playing the #2 seed. They seemed to work well together, and both seemed VERY comfortable at net. and ashley's hit some amazing LOB volleys off of HARD and LOW volleys. pretty amazing. I'd say they would've won easier if they got more points off their returns

auntie janie Jun 20th, 2007 11:23 AM

Ashley's in the Fort Worth 10K. Good luck today in singles & doubles, Ashley! :)

tennisbuddy12 Jun 21st, 2007 12:00 AM

ash turned 18 today!!!

CrossCourt~Rally Jun 21st, 2007 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 (Post 11021613)
ash turned 18 today!!!

Happy Birthday to Ashley :bounce:

blainec Jul 24th, 2007 04:05 AM

Where is Jamie Hampton? Ill never understand some of the Usa girls schedules. The 10 Ks have been week perfect place to add some points. The 50 K qualifying draw this week is bad also. Where are u Jamie???

Harju. Jul 26th, 2007 12:53 PM

:hug: Jamie. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope things get better for you. Take care.

tennisbuddy12 Jul 26th, 2007 03:42 PM

its ok jamie....take youre time!

auntie janie Oct 16th, 2007 12:33 AM

Jamie's playing in Lawrenceville, but she caught a bad break with the draw - she faces Sunitha Rao, who's on fire lately. It'll be a tough challenge, so she can't hold back -- go all out and you'll get her, Jamie! :armed:

Kevin. Oct 16th, 2007 01:39 AM

Went to Lawrenceville and saw Jamie hit with Melanie Oudin and she was hitting very well! :yeah: her volleys needed a little work but looks hopeful.

Ashley lost her qualy match today and did not look good whatsoever, she was everywhere, and racquet throwing as well. She hit cleanly then she would hit an error.

She won her doubles qualy with Wozniak, it must have been their first time ever seeing each other and they on in three 3-5,4-0,4-1 over the wildcard pairing of Alexis Coats/Julia Courter