TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Asia (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Desi chat thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=230455)

Mightymirza Apr 9th, 2006 02:48 PM

Desi chat thread
 
Lets talk about india,tennis related or other issues,Bollywood,news,anything indian you wanna talk about..I think its a great idea to start a thread for this and where else but our own Sanias forum..(thx to Solid3k's idea)

solid3k Apr 9th, 2006 03:04 PM

You got it...Hope we get to see lot more Indians in this thread...!!!

Ab jaa ke Wtaworld mein zaraa mazaa aayegi...!!!

solid3k Apr 9th, 2006 03:12 PM

Aaj ki ek achchi aur ek buri khabar...

Achchi...Paes has helped sail India pass Pakistan 3-2...

Boori...Weightlifters Edwin Raju aur Tejinder Singh ko life ban Indian Weightlifting Federation ne lagaya hai...Kyonki dono commonwealth games main banned substance ke liye positive paaye gaye hai...

Mightymirza Apr 9th, 2006 03:42 PM

ohh ..Yeah paes and bhupathi akelehi davis cup ka boj kitne salon se sambhal rahe hai...What would happen when they will retire...

Mightymirza Apr 9th, 2006 03:43 PM

Anyways for some reason i dont like SRK..I liked him a lot at start(kabhi haa kabhi naa,darr) lekin I think hes become too repetitive..:D..Any hardcore SRK fans here??

Apoorv Apr 9th, 2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightymirza
ohh ..Yeah paes and bhupathi akelehi davis cup ka boj kitne salon se sambhal rahe hai...What would happen when they will retire...

kitni sharm ki baat hoti agar pak se haar jate. but we have good jounier players in boys eg sanam and jeevan. i hope they will be good players. i saw sanam's stats at aussie open and he is also seemed to be like sania, lots of winners and lots of uf. his opponents had figures of both under 10. seems to be a very attacking player.

Apoorv Apr 9th, 2006 04:32 PM

i dont like SRK much esp. after his relations with aish detoriated. he doesnt change his hairstyle even in a period film. mujhe aamir pasand hai and aishwarya ofcourse.

Apoorv Apr 9th, 2006 04:32 PM

btw acha idea hai mightymirza.

Mightymirza Apr 9th, 2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorv
kitni sharm ki baat hoti agar pak se haar jate. but we have good jounier players in boys eg sanam and jeevan. i hope they will be good players. i saw sanam's stats at aussie open and he is also seemed to be like sania, lots of winners and lots of uf. his opponents had figures of both under 10. seems to be a very attacking player.

Yes he was also seeded for the juniors i think..But lost early..Hopefully he can get better too..And what happened between SRK and ASH??My sister was also telling me abt some tension between them..Why so??I like amir too..Amir rocks..And this was entirely Solid3k s idea this thread..Thx bhidu..

Apoorv Apr 9th, 2006 05:10 PM

i have read in newspapers and magazines so it may be a gossip. but during salman-aish episode srk was doing a film with aish. salman had a dispute with srk over this and he broke his relation with both of them. aish was sent out of the movie. his relations with salman are normal now but not with aish. but it may just be a gossip.

Apoorv Apr 9th, 2006 05:12 PM

btw good idea solid3k

Mightymirza Apr 9th, 2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorv
i have read in newspapers and magazines so it may be a gossip. but during salman-aish episode srk was doing a film with aish. salman had a dispute with srk over this and he broke his relation with both of them. aish was sent out of the movie. his relations with salman are normal now but not with aish. but it may just be a gossip.

yeah this is sorta things i heard too from my sister...

Mightymirza Apr 10th, 2006 01:23 AM

also I think he gets jealouys of people easily..Where he actually has so much he just can not be jealous of anyone else..(I am referring to hirthink roshan thing..He was clearly offended by people saying that Hrithik is new SRK..)

Cashif Apr 10th, 2006 04:45 AM

Hey guys this is really great idea to start a desi thread but wouldnt it be better if it is in the Non Tennis section instead of this being here.. There is Singapore thread, Netherlands and so many threads in NT section, why not have an Indian thread over there.

Cashif Apr 10th, 2006 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightymirza
Anyways for some reason i dont like SRK..I liked him a lot at start(kabhi haa kabhi naa,darr) lekin I think hes become too repetitive..:D..Any hardcore SRK fans here??

Its not only u but everyone thinks he is repetitive, almost all his movies for the past few years ve been similar kind of luv stories.. IMO Aamir is the BEST actor of the last 10-15 yrs, anyone else feel the same??


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.