TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Anapolis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=665)
-   -   VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=222360)

ivanovic Feb 26th, 2006 09:50 AM

VOTE: ANA IVANOVIC most improved player of 2005

Everyone dont forget to vote for Ana as the most improved player - I really hope she wins this award it would be really amazing.

The link is in my signature.................

Belco Feb 27th, 2006 09:25 AM

i dont really think she was the most improved player.... i think nicole did little bit better

but i still love her and vote best :D :D

G~Playa Mar 4th, 2006 05:20 AM

iVoted Fo' Her..Even Tho I Dont Fink She Was Most Improved

ivanovic Mar 4th, 2006 08:02 AM

oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.

~lollipop_girl~ Mar 4th, 2006 10:24 AM

I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!

ivanovic Mar 4th, 2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnaBellyButton
I don't think Nicole has improved that much over the last year alone, maybe the last two together, but thats not what the vote is for! Ana has improved in the last year more than Nicole has, therefore, she deserves to win it! Whether others will see it that, allowing her to win it, is another story!

100% agree

-sugi- Mar 4th, 2006 06:37 PM

I voted :)

G~Playa Mar 5th, 2006 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanovic
oh you two stop being so negative- look at the circumstances - if Ana chose to play 5 pitifull tier three events like Nicole did Ana would have won them all. She deserves more credit then Nicole - coz Ana had the guts to fight against the best and fight she did taking out major skulps - she is clearly most improved and besides why isnt she on the most favourite player list - I maen Ana HAS the x-factor she's so lovable everywhere she goes - I want to know what moron came up with that list.

Fair Enough..My Old Comments Retracted =P

~lollipop_girl~ Mar 5th, 2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanovic
100% agree

:yeah:

G~Playa Mar 6th, 2006 04:02 AM

I Agree Wif That Too.. :P

ivanovic Mar 9th, 2006 12:12 AM

I wish we could see the progress percentage right now - I bet its really close between Ana and Nic. Hope really Ana is leading :) thanks for voting every1.