TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Princess Petrova's Palace (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=219111)

Ferosh Feb 8th, 2006 02:28 AM

Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

I'll introduce myself first. My name is Juan Carlos and I just love, love, love Petrova. I still have not had the chance to see her play live in person. I will definately make an effort to go see her play at the U.S. Open next year. I've been a fan of Petrova since the 2003 French Open.

Go on and introduce yourself...:wavey:

Epigone Feb 8th, 2006 09:12 AM

Hi, I'm Martin :wavey:

I've seen Nadia play live a few times in Australia :worship:

When I'm in Sydney, I try to watch her practise as often as possible, even if it means missing matches :o

Nadia has always been really nice to me, and I think she likes it if you speak some Russian with her ;)

Ferosh Feb 8th, 2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Epigone
Hi, I'm Martin :wavey:

I've seen Nadia play live a few times in Australia :worship:

When I'm in Sydney, I try to watch her practise as often as possible, even if it means missing matches :o

Nadia has always been really nice to me, and I think she likes it if you speak some Russian with her ;)

Hello, Martin!

Thank you for introducing yourself. I guess I better start learning some Russian pronto. I can't wait to see Nadia play. I hope more people come in here and introduce themselves.

:wavey:

SloKid Feb 10th, 2006 09:10 AM

Hey!
I'm Milan

I'm not really a die-hard Nadia fan, but I like her and want her to do well, whenever she's not playing against any of my top favourites of course.
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well :lol:

I will visit this forum more often now, it needs to be livened up a bit, I hung out more in Lena's part of the Russian Roulette so far. :)

Epigone Feb 10th, 2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloKid
And I also hate all the people that go around saying she's a b***h and talking crap about her and her attitude on court. It's none of their business, if she's like that, she's like that. If you don't like it, don't watch it and shut up. Same goes for Bepa, I always feel kinda obliged to defend her as well :lol:

:worship:

Nadia and Bepa have very few defenders :sad:, but I'm behind them all the way :cool:

peanuts Feb 10th, 2006 11:28 AM

Dementrova, Yeah Nadia's forum is a lot more quiet compared to the other Russian girls forums. I think part of it has to do with the fact that Nadia is pretty much low-profiled so fans doesn't have much controversy to talk about. ;)

So to take part in the introductions, well like others I also have never seen Nadia play live. I started liking her because she's such a headcase as she is talented. She's a clean striker of the ball and I like players like her who hits winners like it's so easy to do so.

Anyways, I think it's great that you're trying to livin' up this forum. :D

:wavey: to SloKid and Epigone

TennisPlayingFox Feb 11th, 2006 03:09 AM

I started as a fan of Nadia at the french open last year. Actually it was when I first started really wathcing tennis period. So I just kinda picked people to win each match and stick with them lol! I really like Nadia though and I have been a loyal fan since I first watched her play!

paranoia0809 Feb 11th, 2006 07:24 PM

I follow Nadia's performances already a year or 3 I think. My top 3 is Elena Likhovtseva, Nadia and Vera Zvonareva. I like her style of playing and she looks very attractive to me. It's a pity she has rather far too few fans because she deserves a lot of more attention.

Nadia, I always will be a great fan of you and I hope you still will enjoy that tennis :kiss:

cindy Feb 12th, 2006 03:37 PM

make some noise! that's exactly what we have done during her match at the open gaz de france! let me tell you all the story
nadia was signing autograph and my friends and I went to see her we were with our russian flag and my russian t-shirt I said hi in russian and she was soooooooo happy and nice she took a picture with us said bye then she called me back and asked "will you be there tomorrow to support me?" OF COURSE!
the next day she was playing smashnova (horrible player...hate her game) and we were all there (just 3 but well....) we were screaming, singing, claping everything that was possible for her
at the end of her match she looked at us showed us with her finger and said thx which was realy nice from her part
I went down to have (another) autograph I gave her a picture with dokic to sign when she saw the picture she smiled as I could even imagine and told me "oh....my lil love! this girl is so great I love her so much she is the best you must love her too!" (hum hum...i already do it nadia) I think it's realy nice from her to speak like that of her friend
she also took her time to say thx one more time
the next day we saw her training I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said "yes of course! why not!!!!????" someone asked me to tell her in russian that even if she was french she will support her instead of golovin and nadia smiled and said "that's ok, tis nothing if she is french as long as she is for me"
unfortunatly nadia lost even with the help of our support (we support her so loud that tthey show us everytime on tv!!!!)
anyway we all have some great memories with her now....she is one of the nicest girl in the world for sure I hope she will win another title this year....maybe RG with our help and support of course!!!!

noursette Feb 12th, 2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindy
make some noise! that's exactly what we have done during her match at the open gaz de france! let me tell you all the story
nadia was signing autograph and my friends and I went to see her we were with our russian flag and my russian t-shirt I said hi in russian and she was soooooooo happy and nice she took a picture with us said bye then she called me back and asked "will you be there tomorrow to support me?" OF COURSE!
the next day she was playing smashnova (horrible player...hate her game) and we were all there (just 3 but well....) we were screaming, singing, claping everything that was possible for her
at the end of her match she looked at us showed us with her finger and said thx which was realy nice from her part
I went down to have (another) autograph I gave her a picture with dokic to sign when she saw the picture she smiled as I could even imagine and told me "oh....my lil love! this girl is so great I love her so much she is the best you must love her too!" (hum hum...i already do it nadia) I think it's realy nice from her to speak like that of her friend
she also took her time to say thx one more time
the next day we saw her training I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said "yes of course! why not!!!!????" someone asked me to tell her in russian that even if she was french she will support her instead of golovin and nadia smiled and said "that's ok, tis nothing if she is french as long as she is for me"
unfortunatly nadia lost even with the help of our support (we support her so loud that tthey show us everytime on tv!!!!)
anyway we all have some great memories with her now....she is one of the nicest girl in the world for sure I hope she will win another title this year....maybe RG with our help and support of course!!!!

Yes, it was a week unforgettable. Good resume Cindy ;), this reminds me a lot of memories :) .

Here is the photo with Nadia ( from tle left to the right : me, Nadia, Cindy and Marine ) :

booa Feb 13th, 2006 12:32 AM

ooooooh i 've seen you on tv (Paris premiere) sooooo many times and the commentators thought you were all Russian :)

cindy Feb 13th, 2006 10:57 AM

yes we know...actually everyone think that we are russian...maybe even nadia!!!!

iPatty Feb 25th, 2006 02:16 AM

:wavey:

selyoink Feb 25th, 2006 02:19 AM

I'm a moderate fan of Nadia. I just get pissed off at her too much for her to be one of my favorites. The few times I have seen interviews with her she has seemed so sweet. Especially an interview ESPN did with her after she got to the semis at the French.

cheyk Mar 4th, 2006 11:18 PM

Hello! Here am I! Im Spanish but I like Nadia, and Im very happy cause her victorie against Amelie!!!! Sorry, my English is very bad, but I love Nadia!! :wavey: