TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Does anybody else watch Degrassi: The Next generation? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=210096)

venus_rulez Jan 1st, 2006 11:50 PM

Does anybody else watch Degrassi: The Next generation?

I am so addicted to this show. No matter that I am 20 years old :lol: Anyway i watched a marathon yesterday and I'm in the process of watching a 12 hour marathon right now :lol: Anybody else watch this show?!

Paldias Jan 2nd, 2006 01:47 AM

I used to but then this bitch from my school went on the show and I refused to ever ever watch it again. Let's just say her character name is Darcy. :tape:

No Name Face Jan 2nd, 2006 01:49 AM

i do :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

and i'm 20 as well. it's so addicting and some of my friends watch it and yeah. i only watch 24, drawn together, the o.c., lost and degrassi. you can watch some of the episodes online too, but it's really bad quality

hablo Jan 2nd, 2006 02:01 AM

wow, you guys get that show in the U.S.A. ? :eek:

I watch it vary rarely :p

(I keep forgetting when it's on :lol: but I watched alot more when I was a teenager ;) )

No Name Face Jan 2nd, 2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hablovah
wow, you guys get that show in the U.S.A. ? :eek:

I watch it vary rarely :p

(I keep forgetting when it's on :lol: but I watched alot more when I was a teenager ;) )

it's on a channel here...

and they play blocks of it so if i'm bored, it tends to be on for some reason. i imdb'ed the actors and most are around my age...a few are older than me so i don't feel like such a loser.

and i love canada...when i went to montreal i had so much fun! canadians are so nice! and they offer you free weed :D

hablo Jan 2nd, 2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Name Face
it's on a channel here...

and they play blocks of it so if i'm bored, it tends to be on for some reason. i imdb'ed the actors and most are around my age...a few are older than me so i don't feel like such a loser.

This show has been on forever!! The new generation is not bad... have you seen the older versions of this show !! It's pretty funny :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Name Face
and i love canada...when i went to montreal i had so much fun! canadians are so nice! and they offer you free weed :D

:kiss: I experienced this at a Montreal Canadiens game (NHL) :tape::haha:

~{X}~ Jan 2nd, 2006 02:46 AM

Yes I do watch it and its amazing. I'm 19 and I love it. Haha can't get enough of it. :D

No Name Face Jan 2nd, 2006 02:49 AM

who's your favorite character?

my favorites are jimmy (cuz he's easily the coolest), manny (cuz she's hot and i have a crush on her), alex (bad ass bitch...and hot too) and peter (cuz he videotaped manny without a top on and then distributed it to the whole school...EVIL :devil: )

i like all the characters though, they're all likeable

blerr Jan 2nd, 2006 02:55 AM

lol I ALWAYS watch it! It's so funny..
and after i watch it on Mondays, my friends and me laugh at everything that happened in the episode in our first block.. sometimes the acting is SOOOO bad :tape:, but the show is good still lol

venus_rulez Jan 2nd, 2006 04:07 AM

This is like a sluttier meaner teenage version of Melrose Place.

K-Dog Jan 2nd, 2006 04:16 AM

I used to watch this show religiously, but now the show is too dark. They got rid of the chubbier girl that Rick (the crazy guy) dated and had an obsessive crush on. I didn't quite like how they wrote her out of the show. The show is too weird for me from when they were younger. I think they are running out of ideas personally.

I like South of Nowhere better. That's on Noggin now. It has a more relatable story line than Degrassi.

tommyk75 Jan 2nd, 2006 05:22 AM

I really liked the Latin gay character. Such a sweet guy.

SzavayFi Jan 2nd, 2006 05:26 AM

Yea I watched some with my sister last night. I like that Manny girl, she's my type of girl :cool: That Spinner kid is really annoying :p

K-Dog Jan 2nd, 2006 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyk75
I really liked the Latin gay character. Such a sweet guy.

He's Italian.

K-Dog Jan 2nd, 2006 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -ernie-
Yea I watched some with my sister last night. I like that Manny girl, she's my type of girl :cool: That Spinner kid is really annoying :p

What, slutty? If Manny is ur type of girl, um, yeah. JK Ernie, JK!! Manny's hot, but she's way to much of a skank for me to like her.